Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have enough edge players and he is overrated. He threw an offload for a try in rd.1 and that’s about it. People mistakenly think he is 18-19 year old prodigy that’s going to develop into an elite player in a few years. He’s actually struggled to crack FG on a regular basis thus far in his career. He’ll be 24 next year with less than 30 games to his name.

Not saying he is not a FG footballer and by all means, he’d be a decent signing if we were struggling for back rowers, but you’d think he’s the second coming of Christ if you read this thread.
I have seen a lot of him this year and if you honestly think that all he has done well through the entire season is one offload then you have to be kidding...
I don't think anyone has mistaken him for an 18-19 year old so not sure what that is about.
You do realise that Olakau'atu is 24 years old next year and has only played 34 NRL games?
You don't just look for young kids as a talent scout/coach when building a squad,a large part of it is finding mature players that are not being utilised elsewhere and getting value out of them without breaking the bank.
Look at our last top sides.. Williams,Robertson,Rose,Hall,Rodney,Bryant,Galuvao were all guys brought in who had achieved little at the NRL level and played important roles and no one expected them to be stars.

I have seen a lot of him this year and if you honestly think that all he has done well through the entire season is one offload then you have to be kidding...
I don't think anyone has mistaken him for an 18-19 year old so not sure what that is about.
You do realise that Olakau'atu is 24 years old next year and has only played 34 NRL games?
You don't just look for young kids as a talent scout/coach when building a squad,a large part of it is finding mature players that are not being utilised elsewhere and getting value out of them without breaking the bank.
Look at our last top sides.. Williams,Robertson,Rose,Hall,Rodney,Bryant,Galuvao were all guys brought in who had achieved little at the NRL level and played important roles and no one expected them to be stars.
I've watched all the Tigers games; that offload is his only real highlight. The rest has been good hard runs and good hard tackles either side of head knocks...he looks a good footballer, sure, but I think he is overrated by the forum at this point. Now, I am not implying that he needs to provide highlights to warrant value, just saying from my perspective, we're getting a bit carried away.

I agree with the rest of your points.

I agree. Foz in form and straightening up our attack very well. But can see the transition beginning next year.
There has to be a transition soon because we need a 6 and I’m sure the younger lads won’t be seasoned enough to hit first grade yet.

Imagine a squad:
1) Turbo
2) Garrick
3) Koula
4) Tuipulotu
5) Saab
6) Schuster
7) DCE
8) Aloiai
9) Fainu
10) Paseka
11) Olaka’atu
12) Tuilagi
13) Jurbo

14) Lawton
15) Davey
16) Bullemor
17) Tui/Fainu

That’s a hell of a creative backline and a big destructive mobile forward pack.
It's a great side but while ever Des is coach, I think Parker and Croker will be in FG.

If he doesn't get the ball, how the fcuk can he make the yardage
18 metres mate in an 80 minute performance. Take away his post contact metres, he made 12 metres. He may be a great player, but Madge won't be happy with his effort areas and KRA's this week.

If he doesn't get the ball, how the fcuk can he make the yardage
Dude, anyone with a casual interest in the game knows about that little thing called work rate. Anyone that’s played the game knows that as a forward, you move yourself into position and tell your teammates that you want the ball. It happens on nearly every tackle. It’s not a lucky dip in yardage mate. You ever heard the expression ‘puts his hand up for a run’?

Dude, anyone with a casual interest in the game knows about that little thing called work rate. Anyone that’s played the game knows that as a forward, you move yourself into position and tell your teammates that you want the ball. It happens on nearly every tackle. It’s not a lucky dip in yardage mate. You ever heard the expression ‘puts his hand up for a run’?
Na, never heard that expression, I put my hand up every night for the cheese n kisses and I get no yardage at all, she just cuts me out.
But I did hear Des had a quiet word with him and told him to look after his crook shoulder and not get to involved

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8