Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Happy now ghost writer thanks for the heads up.

I'm a technical rugby league coach not a professor of grammar.
Haha yes you certainly are a technical rugby league coach, but you are so much more than that to us.

By the way, Jason Taylor seems to be a strong coach technically but poor at 'man management', judging on his current situation and also how it ended at Souths.

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
Haha yes you certainly are a technical rugby league coach, but you are so much more than that to us.

By the way, Jason Taylor seems to be a strong coach technically but poor at 'man management', judging on his current situation and also how it ended at Souths.
The current situation is not due to Jason Taylor's lack of man management skills but previous management decisions he inherited making him out as the bad guy.

Souths is Souths.

You need to be more than a Technical Coach to survive these days, man management is more important and building up the confidence in each individual, getting the most out of your squad----Bennett is not technically gifted but has a presence about him.

Ask David Fa'alogo about Taylor's man management skills:

420taylor420x0.jpg

From Buzz Rothfield's Monday Buzz

SHOOSH

We’re hearing Marty Taupau has actually signed a contract with the Manly Sea Eagles for 2017 and beyond but is desperately trying to get an immediate release for next year.
Pretty sure the new rules don't allow that to happen.If true manly could get a knock on the door from the integrity unit.mind you,they would know their ass from their face

Latest Taupau news from Rothfield is that he has signed for us in 2017, but wants an immediate release from the Tigers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6