Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
@KOMORI tootles off to get a "KAPOW MANLY" tattoo ;)
upload_2015-10-30_15-54-18.jpeg

Now that its official that kapow will be at manly, where does he play? a lot of people seem to have Myles in the front row and Marty in the back row but i personally think it should be Taupau at 8 and myles at 13. Taupau leading the engine room with his sheer power and Myles getting through heaps of work (Tackles and Hitups) in the back row like Gallen does for the sharks. Happy to be told i'm wrong but would love some reasoning.

My 2016 forward pack is now...

8. Martin Taupau
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Jake Trbjovic
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Nate Myles

14. Darcy Lussick
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Blake Leary
17. Matt Parcell

I left Tommy Symonds out as i think he will be the number 6, sharing the duties possibly with Mateo. That is if they don't manage to swap Matai for Jack Bird.

Well there you go after all the speculation we got a big powerful running forward
He should fit in easy and quickly with lots of new players and the kiwi connection

If we get Dylan Walker as well then I assume he'll be groomed into a number 6.

I only renewed my membership yesterday and what a great news in the signing of Tapau.

Woo Hoo!
The funny thing is in regards to your Dylan walker thing but about a week ago i witnessed our own Jorge Tafua Dylan walker and someone else running the bay run on the iron cove bridge. I wonder?

Great signing for us

I was calling for us to sign him up 3 years ago when he was languishing in reserve grade at the Dogs, would have got him at a quarter of the price, maybe I should send my CV into the club ;)

Considering no one wants to play 5/8, I say it's time to bring on Birdie. Flanno isn't resigning him so something is up and hopefully that "up" means he moves north from south.

Totally agree. Think of it like this:-
1. Got rid of a player who constantly wanted out in Foran
2. Allowed an ageing G Stewart and Watmough (who really regressed elsewhere) to go
3. Though not ideal, he ended up getting his half backs signature
4. Acquired Myles, Brown, (potentially Tapau), Lussick & others
5. Re-signed Brett Stewart
6. Resigned Gutherson, and the Turbo brothers
7. Brought in Bob Fulton to consult
8. Brought in who I believe will be a great new coach, along with Cartwright, and Melbourne staff

Hey, I was a massive critic at one point, but the club needed a flush, and a flush he has pressed.

We get Tapau, and say Walker (if say we release Matai), and check this team out:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Peta Hiku
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Tapau
09. Matt Parcell
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Api Koroisou
15. Nate Myles
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Lewis Brown

Look at that bench !!

talk about credit where credit isnt due. Glen was signed by souths about 6 months before he started

Mate, u know I luv ya, but why have u become so cynical about us lately?

not cynical just technically correct.

Kelly was not on board until December, both Gift and Choc had already moved on before then, as you said Foran had already signed and DCE was all but signed then he said no, waited 6 months and signed him for a lot more.

Cuts your credit list in half which makes it average at best.

not cynical just technically correct.

Kelly was not on board until December, both Gift and Choc had already moved on before then, as you said Foran had already signed and DCE was all but signed then he said no, waited 6 months and signed him for a lot more.

Cuts your credit list in half which makes it average at best.

Yeah, my timeline skills are never great hahaha.

That said, we look pretty beast next season. I dont think all the changes have been made either.

Surprised Ballin agreed to a trade though.

Yeah, my timeline skills are never great hahaha.

That said, we look pretty beast next season. I dont think all the changes have been made either.

Surprised Ballin agreed to a trade though.

We have recruited well no doubt, injuries being normal we will should be top 4. 5/8 is the only question.

Given our team this year was the third best in the second half of the season once they were on the park it has to give fans hope.

So I wonder if Gutho, JSL and Ballin add up to Kapow or if there is a little left for something...

We have recruited well no doubt, injuries being normal we will should be top 4. 5/8 is the only question.

Given our team this year was the third best in the second half of the season once they were on the park it has to give fans hope.

Were we? Wow, didn't know that !! Pretty admirable. That blasted Parra loss screwed us unfortunately .

Now that its official that kapow will be at manly, where does he play? a lot of people seem to have Myles in the front row and Marty in the back row but i personally think it should be Taupau at 8 and myles at 13. Taupau leading the engine room with his sheer power and Myles getting through heaps of work (Tackles and Hitups) in the back row like Gallen does for the sharks. Happy to be told i'm wrong but would love some reasoning.

My 2016 forward pack is now...

8. Martin Taupau
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Jake Trbjovic
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Nate Myles

14. Darcy Lussick
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Blake Leary
17. Matt Parcell

I left Tommy Symonds out as i think he will be the number 6, sharing the duties possibly with Mateo. That is if they don't manage to swap Matai for Jack Bird.

To be honest it makes no difference if he wears the 8, 10, 11, 12 or 13

Teams play with 3 middle forwards and two edge forwards

Jake, Myles and Tapau will be our three starting middle forwards no matter what number they wear

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8