Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be honest it makes no difference if he wears the 8, 10, 11, 12 or 13

Teams play with 3 middle forwards and two edge forwards

Jake, Myles and Tapau will be our three starting middle forwards no matter what number they wear
Fair pack but Lewis brown will be in there somewhere.

Why was Tapau's contract being negotiated with a lawyer in the UK? If it was done so the tabloids couldn't get wind of it then it was a major fail.

Underestimating brown......

Good Grief!
image.jpg
Haha, ;) good grief,
Lewis Brown.

Now that its official that kapow will be at manly, where does he play? a lot of people seem to have Myles in the front row and Marty in the back row but i personally think it should be Taupau at 8 and myles at 13. Taupau leading the engine room with his sheer power and Myles getting through heaps of work (Tackles and Hitups) in the back row like Gallen does for the sharks. Happy to be told i'm wrong but would love some reasoning.

My 2016 forward pack is now...

8. Martin Taupau
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Jake Trbjovic
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Nate Myles

14. Darcy Lussick
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Blake Leary
17. Matt Parcell

I left Tommy Symonds out as i think he will be the number 6, sharing the duties possibly with Mateo. That is if they don't manage to swap Matai for Jack Bird.
Maybe JSL was the swap instead of skivvy

^ These guys were fakes weren't they ? ,The same can't be said for Matai & Taupau !

I just had to copy you all in on this tigers post, poor bastards!!

"Taupau was on contract for next to nothing next year. Retention of Brooks and Moses is a smoke screen from a failed leadership group and a failed coach. I am in shock of how incompetent we are.
For the Tigers cheerleaders on this forum if you paint this as a positive give yourselves an uppercut.
We are inept what a disgrace of an organisation where we want to get rid of our best players and retain a coach no one wants to play for.

Wake up and get rid of Taylor NOW>"

It's been a quiet news day!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7