Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Probably Taupau. So if you think you can take him....go ahead.

Or character could win out.....
Count me out
taupau_1flpa6qihkzu518h8l0ilu8hja.png

I didn't realise signing 4 internationals and assembling a talented coaching staff from scratch whilst dealing with nightmarish contract sagas was a mark of being out of one's depth.

We'll know whether he's done a good or bad job after the end of 2017, in my opinion.
Rule 101 of business contract negotations - always use work email addresses for written communications.

Rule 101 of business contract negotations - always use work email addresses for written communications.

Well it is very likely that this is the first email that they have sent to Joe Kelly's personal address. This can't be the first message between the two parties and since every email service these days automatically saves contracts it can be assumed that Joe (for whatever reason) needed to have this contract sent to his personal email as opposed to his professional one like normal, which is why this is the only message that the guy had got so far.

There is no proof that he wasn't using a work email, you're assuming that.
The theatre critic said he often gets the wrong jkelly emails to his gmail account. Do you seriously believe a theatre critic would have something like [email protected] (leave the .au out) as his personal email?

Well it is very likely that this is the first email that they have sent to Joe Kelly's personal address. This can't be the first message between the two parties and since every email service these days automatically saves contracts it can be assumed that Joe (for whatever reason) needed to have this contract sent to his personal email as opposed to his professional one like normal, which is why this is the only message that the guy had got so far.
If MWSE is in the 21st century Joe would have remote access to his work email address on his work phone. Yes the agent has stuffed up but by the same token so has Joe.

If MWSE is in the 21st century Joe would have remote access to his work email address on his work phone. Yes the agent has stuffed up but by the same token so has Joe.

Maybe he requested it to be sent to both his business and personal address just in case?

A CANADIAN theatre critic has sent the NRL world into chaos on Friday, claiming to have received a contract between Wests Tigers forward Martin Taupau and Manly in an email mix-up.

James Kelly Nestruck, bearing the same first initial and surname as Sea Eagles CEO Joe Kelly, claims the documents were sent to him in error by British legal professional.

The emails allegedly show confirmation of Taupau’s release from the Tigers, where he was signed until the end of 2016, and the confirmation of a four-year contract at Manly.

WHAT’S THE BUZZ: Manly to sign Taupau

Taupau had been linked to the Sea Eagles, with Manly desperately chasing forwards and the Wests Tigers trying to ease their current salary cap situation.

The 25-year-old is in the UK touring with the New Zealand side who face England in Hull on Sunday.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/10/30/sea_eagles_sign_mart.html

Sea Eagles sign Martin Taupau

Fri 30th October, 12:15PM

1446167658567.jpg

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today secured arguably the best forward in rugby league with the signing of New Zealand international Martin Taupau.

In a stunning coup, 25-year-old Taupau will join the Sea Eagles from 2016 on a four-year deal in one of the club's biggest signings since Malcolm Reilly.

“This is a fantastic opportunity for me to play in a strong team alongside some of the game’s biggest names in Jamie Lyon, Brett Stewart, Daly Cherry-Evans, Peta Hiku and Steve Matai,’’ Taupau said.

“The Sea Eagles have recruited well for next season and to have the opportunity to play with Australian and Queensland prop Nate Myles, and fellow Kiwi international Lewis Brown, was an added bonus in securing my future with Manly.

“It is a fresh beginning at the Sea Eagles under new Head Coach Trent Barrett and I’m really looking forward to playing under him.

“The Sea Eagles are one of the most successful clubs in the history of rugby league and I want to be a big part in getting them back into the finals next season as they celebrate their 70thAnniversary.”

Manly chairman Scott Penn said the signing of Taupau elevated the Sea Eagles chances of returning quickly to one of the top teams in the NRL.

"Most would agree that Martin Taupau is one of the most dominant forwards in the game,’’ Penn said.

"He is young and experienced. His signing is a tribute to our off field team who have done a magnificent job in securing his services.

"Head coach Trent Barrett has been across negotiations and played an important role as did Football consultant Bob Fulton.

"Our 2016 Membership campaign has already seen a significant increase on last year and Martin's signing is sure to give our Members further confidence about the year ahead."

Manly Warringah Head Coach Trent Barrett welcomed the announcement of Taupau’s signing.

“Marty is a very damaging and aggressive forward who can certainly win you a game,’’ Barrett said.

“He has really come on over the past 12 months and I am looking forward to developing his game. We are still yet to see the very best of Marty and it is great that he will have the opportunity to take his skills to another level at the Sea Eagles.”

Manly Warringah CEO, Joe Kelly, said Taupau’s signing really added to an already impressive forward pack.

“To have secured one of the very best forwards in the competition is a real coup for the Sea Eagles,’’ Kelly said.

“Marty has made a great impact in such a short time and he has a real cult following in the game.

“It is going to be a great forward pack with the likes of Nate Myles, Lewis Brown, Jake Trbojevic and now Martin Taupau. We look forward to welcoming Martin to the Sea Eagles family.”

Taupau is currently in England with the New Zealand Kiwis with 2016 Manly team mates Lewis Brown and Peta Hiku.

He will join the Sea Eagles before the team breaks for Christmas/New Year.

Martin Taupau

Born: 3/02/1990, Auckland, NZ

Junior Club: Padstow Panthers/Greenacre Tigers

Position: Prop/Lock

Height: 190cm

Weight: 112kg

Rep Honours: 6 Tests NZ (2014-15)

Previous Clubs: Canterbury (2010-13), Wests Tigers (2014-15)

FG Debut: Canterbury v Warriors, ANZ Stadium, 10/04/10

upload_2015-10-30_13-4-20.png

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11