Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
To some of you critics on here,I recall the same blaming the management for just about everything that the club was going thru,well egg on your faces,great signing possibly as good as Ben Kennedy,a workhorse damaging runner killer instinct,you watch and see this guys rip in nxt year and the likes of Jake, Myles lussick,and the young guns if given a go,there game will exell,d.c.e.will have a ball.the back line will cherish,that's a given.so once again well done whoever made this deal happen

Yes I wonder if there will be any retractions of the constant bagging of Penns, bozo, Kelly & Barrett. I doubt it!

Yes I wonder if there will be any retractions of the constant bagging of Penns, bozo, Kelly & Barrett. I doubt it!

I wont retract any of my bagging of Penn, Kelly and Bozo and the Fat Greek Leak.... MY opinion is they have been @rseholes this year and that will never change. Cant bag Barrett as he has done nothing yet.
As a supporter I am excited by whats happened, but will never forget what has happened.

yep, won 8 from the last 12.

3 from the first killed us when we were struggling to field half a team.
Glad you pointed this out Fluffy. So often the nightmare injury toll seems to be forgotten by those arguing for the need for change.
Having said that: Go Manly 2016!!

Now that its official that kapow will be at manly, where does he play? a lot of people seem to have Myles in the front row and Marty in the back row but i personally think it should be Taupau at 8 and myles at 13. Taupau leading the engine room with his sheer power and Myles getting through heaps of work (Tackles and Hitups) in the back row like Gallen does for the sharks. Happy to be told i'm wrong but would love some reasoning.

My 2016 forward pack is now...

8. Martin Taupau
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Jake Trbjovic
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Nate Myles

14. Darcy Lussick
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Blake Leary
17. Matt Parcell

I left Tommy Symonds out as i think he will be the number 6, sharing the duties possibly with Mateo. That is if they don't manage to swap Matai for Jack Bird.
I don't think Nat Myles made a tackle brake or line brake or scored a try all year. Might be best to leave the big fella at prop.

Kieran who? I'd take Kapow over Foz everyday of the week!!! From that day is 2014 when he made our forwards look like kittens at Leichhardt Oval, i've wanted him at Manly.

You win some, you lose some, but even when lose now, we'll have the scariest bastard in the league making damn sure the opposition are still hurting. Rugby League is war, and this is the kind of the guy you want in the trenches.

To be honest it makes no difference if he wears the 8, 10, 11, 12 or 13

Teams play with 3 middle forwards and two edge forwards

Jake, Myles and Tapau will be our three starting middle forwards no matter what number they wear
He has a right foot step and a lethal right hand palm. Would be very surprised if Barrett uses him in the middle. Be on the left side for mine. What a great signing.

You've gotta love being a sea eagle supporter right now,it's exiting knowing that we have signed one of if not the most damaging ruthless running forward in this league WOW,add to that young Jake,Myles,knight,lawrance,buherer,e.t.c,I'd say were looking pretty good,then add our dynamic backs ,and the puzzle starts to take shape,can't wait for 2016 to get here.eagles4everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

12191500_487303584763936_4072276560927144580_n.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8