Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
when i read the members email re taupau & browns interview it says:
"The recruitment of Taupau on a four-year deal was touted as one of the Club's biggest signings since two time premiership winning forward Malcolm Reilly."

have they forgotten ben kennedy & jamie lyon among others.
bit rude i think!

when i read the members email re taupau & browns interview it says:
"The recruitment of Taupau on a four-year deal was touted as one of the Club's biggest signings since two time premiership winning forward Malcolm Reilly."

have they forgotten ben kennedy & jamie lyon among others.
bit rude i think!
I previously read this quote elsewhere as biggest FORWARD signing.

I previously read this quote elsewhere as biggest FORWARD signing.
Roberts, Gillespie, Carroll, Kennedy...

Talk of biggest signing needs to see some runs on the board in maroon and white, before the hyperventilation from the club.

It is a top signing, but this is EXACTLY how Manly operated in the 70's to early 90's. Actually, we ere far more mercenary back then!

what i posted is a cut & paste from the mwse members email, no editing at all
I wasn't accusing you. It's been quoted differently elsewhere, eg smh:

"Taupau, the New Zealand Test firebrand described by the Sea Eagles as one of the club's best forward signings since Malcolm Reilly"

This is truthier.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8