Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Whatever you do don't fall for this. This is a ruse by the Penns to cause the downfall of this club. They don't care about anything but money. If they have really signed Tapau it is all part of a plot to get their hands on his Real Estate holdings. Real Estate deals is all they care about.

There is in fact some suggestion that the main reason they are signing him is because someone at Council doesn't like him and said if you sign him we won't let you play at Brookie!!!!!!! You watch, this will cause not only Marty to lose his Real Estate holdings but it will also result in the relocation of the club!!!!!!!

Disgraceful..................

If we get Dylan Walker as well then I assume he'll be groomed into a number 6.

I only renewed my membership yesterday and what a great news in the signing of Tapau.

Woo Hoo!

Would be nice to know a a rough figure of his salary before Rothfield plucks a random inflated number out of a hat and Parra fans take it as gospel.
Anyone have the email for that Canadian bloke?

Still not entirely convinced about Tapau damaging on his day but lacks real consistency for mine and lacks in discipline. Hope we don't see too much of Lussick and Tapau on the field at the same time. Might be a few penalties

Gee I hope Taupau lives up to this hype.
Why wouldn't he ? . He is only 25 and the best years are ahead of him
No other more damaging forward then Taupau
11355281_843272579112896_1989271635_n.jpg

This is fantastic news. I've wanted Marty here for years. Great signing!!

We should try and bulk him up a bit. Get him around the size of @BOZO and he could be even better! ;)

Well done management team!

Quick question...can he defend?

Yeah he goes ok. I was just using reverse psychology a couple of weeks ago when I said he couldn't really tackle, and we should keep looking for another forward. It worked though. Let's try it again.

I doubt Marty could score more than 1 try each week.

Now we play the waiting game. Mmmwwwaahahahah! I wish I had a moustache to twirl...

Quick question...can he defend?
He missed a lot of tackles this year but in most games he busted more tackles then he missed.
In saying that aswell the Tigers as a team had poor defence.
Manlys' defence is better and should see him miss less tackles, but aslong as he keeps breaking tackles and getting quick play the balls that's what he was bought to do.

One concern is between him and Lussick they both give away more then their fare share of penalties

Nate Myles is a tackling machine. Along with Jake Turbojet we will be strong in the middle. But perhaps Epoxy Trent will adopt the Walker Brothers' Ipswich tactic of holding onto the ball for as long as possible, and not worrying about occasionally losing ground. When you have possession you rarely give away penalties, so it is a tactic worth considering.

To some of you critics on here,I recall the same blaming the management for just about everything that the club was going thru,well egg on your faces,great signing possibly as good as Ben Kennedy,a workhorse damaging runner killer instinct,you watch and see this guys rip in nxt year and the likes of Jake, Myles lussick,and the young guns if given a go,there game will exell,d.c.e.will have a ball.the back line will cherish,that's a given.so once again well done whoever made this deal happen

Wow, huge signing for us! Congrats to the recruitment team, they have out done themselves. Biggest signing since Kennedy joined us, will give us the much needed agro we've been missing. Seriously great stuff..

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10