James Graham, would you be happy with him?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
People make out like Myles has had some massive decline at Manly

He is playing pretty much exactly like he did at the Titans, not sure what people were expecting tbh
We were expecting him to play like he does for QLD

Agree..........but boy can he play! I think he's a Ben Kennedy type who could get so much out of our younger forwards!

As long as Graham doesn't do his terrible bombs I would take him.

8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Api
10. James Graham (replace Nate Myles ASAP)
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen (I think he will get better)
13. Jake Turbo

Not bad forward pack.
What happened to Taupau and Lussick?

Agree..........but boy can he play! I think he's a Ben Kennedy type who could get so much out of our younger forwards!
Yeah hes a fantastic whole hearted player - i have always enjoyed watching him play. IF and i mean IF we got him at a good price because he was happy with a 2 year contract and the beach lifestyle he'd be a positive addition. Yup maybe hes on the slight decline but we need a hard headed forward leader dont we. Jakey leads by example. Not many talkers up front atm. James talks the talk and walks the walk. And whatever jersey is on his back the bloke is a 100% competitor.

I see all these comments on best forward pack but I don't get why most put Api straight in at hooker. Sure short term but if we are talking what if? that means next year, wouldn't that open the door for a Hastings type long term? Doesn't the team need another long term Ballin type Hooker?

I see all these comments on best forward pack but I don't get why most put Api straight in at hooker. Sure short term but if we are talking what if? that means next year, wouldn't that open the door for a Hastings type long term? Doesn't the team need another long term Ballin type Hooker?
Just because we can't see baz not picking him there

We need a rumour reliability thread where we can record and track which sources turn out to be fact and which are fiction.

On Graham, not sure how I feel about him wearing the Maroon and White. He's in the decline at the Dogs and obviously the their not willing to pay him the big coin. He's got a terrible temper and has an appetite for ears.
Have to wait and see how it pans out....

I know what you're saying but these kind of rumours are the type of thing that can be in the works and then not eventuate depending on cap situations and IF the Dogs are able to sign one or more of the Tigers players they are chasing.

I am not saying Graham is a "done deal" or that it will definitely happen, I am just saying that Canterbury is definitely chasing the Tigers "small 4" and they have to shed cap space. Graham is willing to join Manly and Manly are willing to take Graham if an agreement can be reached. It's not a cut and dry case of sign on the dotted line. Manly have other targets as well, Graham will come at a cost, Canterbury might decide they want to keep him, etc.

A lot can change very quickly. My contacts are directly involved with our club and there is more than one...a member of our playing group told me that Snake and Matai were cactus when the media was still reporting that they might come back...I shared the information on the forum and it certainly came true. This member of the playing group is a very close friend of both players.

My thing with graham is . Does he really attack the the line? Is he very good at going to the line then passing rather than engaging? Overall I think he's very good at making himself look good. See if I'm wrong

Forwards showed today that we need no more props. Even with Lussick still to return. Forget Graham, although if we get Woods I'd still be happy, Taupau would need to return to second-row then. Although that is something we don't necessarily need given his form at prop.

It is hard to be critical after such a good win but we probably need another quality 2nd rower as well as some decent cheap reserve forwards because apart from Bainbridge, the cupboard is bare.
Lane was very lethargic today and missed 2 tackles that led to tries. A bit of a T-Rex IMO. Kennedy doesn't really do it for me either.
Someone like Gower from the Eels or Latimore would be good depth.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6