James Graham, would you be happy with him?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rumours are still solid about us getting Graham. They may just be that. But there is talk that we may here something official on Friday.

I never liked Graham, especially in a Doggies jersey, but I could warm to him if he's wearing the Maroon and White.

We have had some big English forwards over the years, and they were awesome. I think Graham is a better player than Sam Burgess.

What a platform we will lay if we add this ranga to our squad.

Would you be happy with this signing?
No
Some people suit the bulldogs, he is one of them, kinda like the grub.

Would take him in a heartbeat ,but truth be told ,I dont think we need any more Forwards.The Myles swap is the only way it works...(fingers crossed)

Little piece from today's What's the Buzz in the Daily Telegraph:

WILL GRAHAM GO?
RUMOURS about the future of Canterbury Bulldogs prop and captain won’t go away.

James Graham is still being linked to Manly despite reassurances from the club that he is staying put.

Little piece from today's What's the Buzz in the Daily Telegraph:

WILL GRAHAM GO?
RUMOURS about the future of Canterbury Bulldogs prop and captain won’t go away.

James Graham is still being linked to Manly despite reassurances from the club that he is staying put.
Hmmm...interesting. I would be surprised if this happened. I can't see us being able to afford him for 2017.

You would think the Knights would be the club to go after him in a big way (not sure he would go though).

Hmmm...interesting. I would be surprised if this happened. I can't see us being able to afford him for 2017.

You would think the Knights would be the club to go after him in a big way (not sure he would go though).

Certainly interesting mate and more so given the Journo that wrote it, James Phelps, is a massive Bulldogs fan so may have some insight.

I know our new CEO poured cold water on it recently so it may well be nothing.

Certainly interesting mate and more so given the Journo that wrote it, James Phelps, is a massive Bulldogs fan so may have some insight.

I know our new CEO poured cold water on it recently so it may well be nothing.

Not only is James Phelps a huge Bulldogs fan with several well-placed contacts within the club he is also the brother of one of their former players...Cameron Phelps.

Played there between 2005 and 2008 and was a winger. Many of you may remember him!

Not only is James Phelps a huge Bulldogs fan with several well-placed contacts within the club he is also the brother of one of their former players...Cameron Phelps.

Played there between 2005 and 2008 and was a winger. Many of you may remember him!

No! couldn't have been to great

Graham is just the player to put a "much-needed" rocket up Myles.

Cant Afford him? Stewart and Matai aren't going to play a game surely Graham wouldnt command anything like their combined costs.

Sign a big name forward well into his 30's for one last payday who has a stack of miles on the clock and whos legs are gone/going..... Hmmmmmmmm it worked pretty well with Nate Myles didn't it.

Pass.

Sign a big name forward well into his 30's for one last payday who has a stack of miles on the clock and whos legs are gone/going..... Hmmmmmmmm it worked pretty well with Nate Myles didn't it.

Pass.
He is 31 and wouldn't turn 32 until the finals next year. He is in much better form than Myles, but is certainly at the backend of his career.

I wouldn't mind this signing, but wouldn't be upset if it didn't happen either.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8