James Graham, would you be happy with him?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am hearing Graham will be the front rower we sign for next season. Manly wanted him for this year and he was willing to come but our salary cap situation with the medical clearances etc. put a stop to it. The Dogs are clearing out cap space to have a crack at the Tigers "small 4" and although they are a long shot at getting all 4, they will probably land at least one of them...I wouldn't be surprised if Moses or Brooks winds up at Canterbury next year. I think Woods and Tedesco will stay at the Tigers.

Watch this space.

Like it, like it a lot. Competes hard, very inspirational leader.

If he and Des are at odds what does it say about the constant speculation about Des returning

As long as Graham doesn't do his terrible bombs I would take him.

8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Api
10. James Graham (replace Nate Myles ASAP)
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen (I think he will get better)
13. Jake Turbo

Not bad forward pack.

I am hearing Graham will be the front rower we sign for next season. Manly wanted him for this year and he was willing to come but our salary cap situation with the medical clearances etc. put a stop to it. The Dogs are clearing out cap space to have a crack at the Tigers "small 4" and although they are a long shot at getting all 4, they will probably land at least one of them...I wouldn't be surprised if Moses or Brooks winds up at Canterbury next year. I think Woods and Tedesco will stay at the Tigers.

Watch this space.
I know he's polarising ( but so is Graham) but I'd much rather we signed woods.
Younger and more of a refs pet , we could lose Graham for several weeks a year.
Neither are the best props in the game but probably best of what's available.

8. Lussick
9. Korisau
10. Graham
11. Taupau
12. Sironen
13. Trbojevic

Best pack in the comp? Would worry with jimmy's age however he always gives his all, would prefer woods, beyond happy with graham.

As above, several times, price would be decider. Would love to have him though.

Depends on his age, doesnt it. He certainly has heart. His best days are likely behind him from next season onwards but he may inject some genuine energy/leadership to the team. Energy that Myles has lacked (apart from last weeks game).

And he bit Billy Slater's ear. He has my attention from that incident. Probably deserves to be chaired around Brookie for that alone.

If he's here to have a nice paid holiday like big forehead until he goes out to pasture he can point his knuckle somewhere else please if not ,not a bad option ......

If he wants to spend his days chewing ears in the grass maybe Billy slater can bring him to the same retirement village in sunny QLD

Can someone amend this thread to start with "I hate spreading rumours but...."

He only wants to come here so that he can go to the beach and get a suntan on his white legs

Rumour is the dogs have already signed Brooks hence why Reynolds won't be re-signed

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8