James Graham, would you be happy with him?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
Rumours are still solid about us getting Graham. They may just be that. But there is talk that we may here something official on Friday.

I never liked Graham, especially in a Doggies jersey, but I could warm to him if he's wearing the Maroon and White.

We have had some big English forwards over the years, and they were awesome. I think Graham is a better player than Sam Burgess.

What a platform we will lay if we add this ranga to our squad.

Would you be happy with this signing?

Would really depend on the deal. He is talented, but he is also 31. And a serial biter. And a massive sook. And I don't generally like players that are dickheads to refs. So a bit to weigh up.

Yes I'd be happy with it. I can't stand the bulldogs; however, I don't really care which team he came from. We won't play the same style of footy as the dogs (yes I know - do we have a style?). We need a hard nosed tough forward that can fire us up and can put on a pass.

As long as Jake is the captain and not Graham, I'd be happy.

I'd be estatic

Graham is one of those guys you hate on an opposition team but you love him when he is yours

Much like Watmough, Matai, Ennis etc

A true competitor and would complete our pack

That said.....................cannot see it happening

Was looking at the Bulldogs forum last night to get a read on what his followers think.

Was actually surprised that the forum members were as intelligent and articulate as us Silvertails.

Anyway the theme was he wasn't worth the $700K a season and was 2 years past his prime. Most of them didn't mind losing him to us.

That was putting it in nicer words.....

We have always gone pretty well with our pommie imports. Get him away from Bankstown and down the beach, tan his legs up, and I reckon he will go ok. He is a competitor, but less firing up and more lead by example would be the ticket with our forwards.

But again, depends on cost. At near $700k, if that's accurate, he's dreaming.

Was looking at the Bulldogs forum last night to get a read on what his followers think.

Was actually surprised that the forum members were as intelligent and articulate as us Silvertails.

Anyway the theme was he wasn't worth the $700K a season and was 2 years past his prime. Most of them didn't mind losing him to us.

That was putting it in nicer words.....
So the question then is would you be happy with 1.2M a year tied up in Graham and Myles..?

Doubt many would take him on at crazy money like $700K.. HOWEVER if culturally he can't stay with Des and the Dogs and they pitch in some coin to help out its a big YES from me. Whatever jersey he wears he gives it 100% and we need hungry competitive players in our squad desperately. He would really lift our forward pack and be the final piece in the puzzle up front I reckon.

It'd be unexpected, don't see it happening but wow it'd be a good bloody signing if true!!! If only he were younger but he's got another 4 or so years in him.

Rumours are still solid about us getting Graham. They may just be that. But there is talk that we may here something official on Friday.

I never liked Graham, especially in a Doggies jersey, but I could warm to him if he's wearing the Maroon and White.

We have had some big English forwards over the years, and they were awesome. I think Graham is a better player than Sam Burgess.

What a platform we will lay if we add this ranga to our squad.

Would you be happy with this signing?

Where have you heard about something official on Friday mate?

This isn't even a rumour, some clown just asked the Lurker a question about James Graham leaving the Bulldogs and would Manly want him if he became available?!

There is absolutely nothing to this story and there is a better chance of Barrett playing 5/8 next year than James Graham coming to Manly.

Just thought I'd let you know I think Santa Claus is real too!

Remember Lurker is a Jerker!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8