James Graham, would you be happy with him?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We still have Perrett waiting in the wings and he is part of the QLD SOO junior development squad.
Rather than throwing the check book at players who are at the back end of their careers I'd prefer we keep looking for astute, up and comers
Sironen continues to improve with each game and look at the value the Dragons have gained from the discarded Paul Vaughan.
We've got a solid spine so I don't see the need for spending mega bucks on just one player.

I'll be happy to get Graham but it just depends on what sort of coin he wants...
I read Dogs are throwing crazy money ($1 mill a year) at Woods... If Graham is on $600-700K Id imagine they'd love to offload him next year. If the Dogs are ok to pay 70% of his wages in 2018 there are worse forwards out there. Bloke never stops trying

I read Dogs are throwing crazy money ($1 mill a year) at Woods... If Graham is on $600-700K Id imagine they'd love to offload him next year. If the Dogs are ok to pay 70% of his wages in 2018 there are worse forwards out there. Bloke never stops trying
if they paid 60-70% of his $$ I'd be happy to sign him for 1 year as a backup

Previous gen size wise, lacks the power and punch required for quality impact.

Has the verbal leadership hard arsed qualities that is lacking in the team to keep the young forwards on their toes and to drum home the need for constant aggression and enthusiasm.

Yes has a big motor and some soft hands but not enough good qualities to make up for the lack of power and speed in his go forward.

Can put up good stats but we already have stat collectors, grinding away clubman like quality and dead wood so not really required.

For a good price i do like the impact his verbal emotional leadership could add but that is all he would offer for the most part.

Even if the Bulldogs release him they'll never have to pay part of his contract, clubs like the Knights will be more than happy to snap him up for the full freight.

Whether or not he'd want to go to a club like the Knights is a completely different story.

Rumours are still solid about us getting Graham. They may just be that. But there is talk that we may here something official on Friday.

I never liked Graham, especially in a Doggies jersey, but I could warm to him if he's wearing the Maroon and White.

We have had some big English forwards over the years, and they were awesome. I think Graham is a better player than Sam Burgess.

What a platform we will lay if we add this ranga to our squad.

Would you be happy with this signing?
Burgess is washed up,has been a has been since graham smashed his jaw

Knights would be crazy not to chase him.

With so many youngsters having Graham + Buhrer there would really help.

Newcastle?
That's in England, isn't it?
There he'll be understood.
He'd never survive in Manly - too pale!

There was something mentioned in the papers (yesterday i think) about him being on a backended contract that is worth 1 million this year.

If true, Dessie has done it again and it would mean that they will have to pay for some of his contract to offload him.

I'd take him. He'd certainly plug our middle and give us some of that mongrel we are missing.

I don't think we need him...

I am all for youth policies in the modern game. DCE has won a premiership and is our Captain and at 27-28 years of age, he should be leading from the front. We don't need a "has been" like Graham to earn 700-800k a year to yell at people when he makes just as many (if not more) mistakes than the people he is yelling at nowadays.

We should be thinking about moving on all the old farts and build the team for the future around youth.

Just what we need.

A pack with Brown, Myles and Graham.

The bloke doesn't run straight any more and slows down as he gets to the line.

Cover him with Vaso and send him to the Tigers.

Lookout young @Turbo1 is on his favourite dislike button.

Have a look at the games the Dogs lose and see who goes missing first. Did we beat the Dogs this year, if so check his performance and get back to me.

I have only seen 3 games this year and we lost two of them. Saw us beat a very poor Roosters team.

Lookout young @Turbo1 is on his favourite dislike button.

Have a look at the games the Dogs lose and see who goes missing first. Did we beat the Dogs this year, if so check his performance and get back to me.

I have only seen 3 games this year and we lost two of them. Saw us beat a very poor Roosters team.
James Graham is still one of the best forwards in the game and he's better than anything we have at the moment in the props.

We need an experienced forward leader, I haven't seen any of our forwards behind the goal line screaming at the other forwards OR taking one up, looking back and saying " like this boys".

So if Graham could fix that I'd say yes , but not 100% sure he's the man for the job!

No one can tell when a players age is going to catch up with them but on current form it's a yes from me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6