Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All of it? I'm going to have a lie down.
No not all of it, just the bit about people being lost because they stop playing the game. Cricket has extraordinarily low participation rates, yet it is the National game with a massive following of people who have never played the game.

I'm going over to remove my disagree now.......sorry. :*

No not all of it, just the bit about people being lost because they stop playing the game. Cricket has extraordinarily low participation rates, yet it is the National game with a massive following of people who have never played the game.

I'm going over to remove my disagree now.......sorry. :*

We actually agree I must not have explained my points very well.

My point about the gladiatorial nature of the game is that it will always be popular as a spectator sport regardless whether you have ever actually played the game. eg. The increase in the number of female fans.

My point about losing kids from the game was an observation that the game has changed dramatically at junior level, but again does not mean those kids will be lost to the game.

The Biggest dangers to the game are the issues outlined by @Mark from Brisbane by a dysfunctional and corrupt administration.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4