Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't ever see him leaving the Roosters. But yeah Hastings would suit DCE. I like the look of Luke Brooks. He is taking his time to develop, the consistency certainly isn't there yet, it would still be a punt. But he can do some very special things on a football field that just make you go wow.

But I am hearing one of the tigers halves has signed with the dogs. Just not sure which one, and the tigers will pay overs for the other. So the price may rule him out.
Can the Dogs field two Moses or wil one take Sundays off - mBYE :rolleyes:

HASTINGS BEING SHOPPED AROUND

Roosters coach Trent Robinson has swung the axe and cut young playmaker Jackson Hastings for the first time this season.

Hastings will be replaced by fellow youngster Ryan Matterson alongside halfback Mitchell Pearce this weekend.

Fox Sports’ chief NRL reporter James Hooper revealed on NRL Tonight the club has been trying to offload Hastings for some time.

“Jackson Hastings is on the outer big time at the Sydney Roosters,” Hooper said.

“He’s currently being shopped to rival clubs, that’s been going on for over a month now.

“As much as this guy is a prodigious talent, a young gun with certainly a lot of potential, off the field he’s a different style of character.

“Certainly he’s talented ... but in terms of what’s going to play out at the Sydney Roosters I can’t see it being long-term there.”

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...h/news-story/808aa33c3fa1f9cb91375fd2adb90dc9

If it's true that chooks are shopping him. Mabye a mid season 6 month contract as a trial run would be alright.

Mabye a change of club is what he needs to deal with his off field arrogance. Killer and skivvy will straighten him up.

HASTINGS BEING SHOPPED AROUND

“Jackson Hastings is on the outer big time at the Sydney Roosters,” Hooper said.

“He’s currently being shopped to rival clubs, that’s been going on for over a month now.

“As much as this guy is a prodigious talent, a young gun with certainly a lot of potential, off the field he’s a different style of character.

“Certainly he’s talented ... but in terms of what’s going to play out at the Sydney Roosters I can’t see it being long-term there.”

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...h/news-story/808aa33c3fa1f9cb91375fd2adb90dc9

Heard a whisper from a chooks fan an off field indiscretion is the reason he was dropped this week. I'm sure if it's true it'll be in the news soon enough.

FFS is Bozo the messiah. Hasn't worked so far this year. What worked in the 90's wont work now. Also didn't work on his son, son in law or stupid Hopoate.
Wat r u on. I like wat Bozo is doing. He signed walker and taupau as well as out of favour players like fonua blake and willis meehan. He obviously knows wat he is doing and will bring us a premiership in 2 years or so.

If it's true that chooks are shopping him. Mabye a mid season 6 month contract as a trial run would be alright.

Mabye a change of club is what he needs to deal with his off field arrogance. Killer and skivvy will straighten him up.

A 'remainder of 2016' deal might be the go. That way he can show his worth, and has the time to prove he can demonstrate a better attitude. For once, I actually agree that this could prove a good signing for the club, he has talent. I often read a number of signing ideas that bluntly stink of Fulton like desperation. This one is different.

Hey everyone on silvertails may I have your attention!

Manly should sign [insert name of any random player here no matter how farfetched].

Thoughts?

The fact that he's a very good goal kicker and can play, it might be a good idea to get this bloke. Only if he came cheaply.

Absolute lemon.A dickhead who is simply riding off Kevins name. People mightn't like Pearce but he is light years ahead of this bloke.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4