Inglis ****show will be interesting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Exclusive.

I believe this conversation happened between Inglis and Bennett and that's why GI's unhappy.
B: You're fat Greg!
I: You're fat Wayne!
B: Am not. I'm a scrawny old man.
I: Well...I'm the Goanna!
B: Actually... look at my head Greg. I look much more like a goanna than you do.
Realising he'd been out goaana-ed by old lizard-head, a defeated Inglis, head bowed low, drove to the nearest McDonald's

You heard it here first.

Exclusive.

I believe this conversation happened between Inglis and Bennett and that's why GI's unhappy.
B: Actually... look at my head Greg. I look much more like a goanna than you do.
Realising he'd been out goaana-ed by old lizard-head, a defeated Inglis, head bowed low, drove to the nearest McDonald's

You heard it here first.
Via the drive-thru bottle-o

Do we feel a farewell premiership push coming, or had the refs on Saturday already got that memo

Do we feel a farewell premiership push coming, or had the refs on Saturday already got that memo
So what is actually wrong with this protected species does anyone know or what is the rumour.?
I mean he is more silkworm than goanna ,as in looked after like one,with his disgraceful history of DV,DUI,speeding, general sookiness and victimhood .Those crimes have been swept under the same carpet that houses Barba s atrocities by old mate the lowest of the low ,the most inept,corrupt,biased,curse of the NRL Turd
Greenstain .So as a previous poster has mentioned gird your loins for Turd to medically retire him,give him a high paying NRL job ,a testimonial and throw in a 2019 Premiership to wave this "role model" off
I think I'm going to be sick

Exclusive.

You heard it here first.

Hahaha old lizard head, I'm still scarred by the original "V" series back in the day

lol

Do they think everyone is not seeing through this script for medical retirement?
Well, arthritis is a chronic condition, just wear and tear on the joint, and under normal circumstances, is NOT eligible for medical retirement under NRL policy, or any insurance policy that Souths have taken out, the thing is, we're talking about Inglis and Souths now, and it wouldn't surprise me one iota if somehow this is accepted by the NRL as some sort of goodwill gesture, similar to what they were conned into with Watmaugh, however Souths will have a much harder time convincing the insurance company to cough up for the remainder of his contract.
Inglis will still get the remainder of his contract paid out either way, and Souths should be made to wear his contract under the salary cap for the next two seasons.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8