Inglis ****show will be interesting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
NRL 360 last night was discussing rumours around Inglis not returning due to his continual injury issues.

I have 1 thing to say.

Toddy you had better not grant medical retirement sunshine. Inglis is just worn out after playing at the highest level for over a decade. He announced his retirement and his heart just doesn't look in it anymore.
Status quo dictates he remain on the bunnies books eating up a huge amount of cash just as snake and shoulders did.

NRL 360 last night was discussing rumours around Inglis not returning due to his continual injury issues.

I have 1 thing to say.

Toddy you had better not grant medical retirement sunshine. Inglis is just worn out after playing at the highest level for over a decade. He announced his retirement and his heart just doesn't look in it anymore.
Status quo dictates he remain on the bunnies books eating up a huge amount of cash just as snake and shoulders did.
If Turdy gave a drunk, speeding driver a reference I see no reason why he wouldn’t wave through a medical retirement - watch this space

NRL will just use his mental health issues to give the medical retirement .
Or Rusty just gives him the cash out of his ventures.

Must say that my Souths mate told me last year that he had turned up last year and told them he was finished.
Maybe they won't stand in his way now.

GI does not look well or happy @:cool:

We all know that toddles will grant it.

While we are at it they might aswell approve collection buckets at all home games to give him a parting gift.

I dont think he will be getting medically retired.

Last edited:

Must say that my Souths mate told me last year that he had turned up last year and told them he was finished.

Yo

GI does not look well or happy @:cool:

Hope you had your shots before talking with those Souths friends!

Inglis is just worn out after playing at the highest level for over a decade.

Can you say.....Reg Gasnier? Same thing really. He retired at the beginning of 1968 at the age of 28 because he'd had enough, regardless of his broken legs on that years Kangaroo Tour. Since the early 1950s he'd basically spent 17 years playing league almost non-stop. Juniors, junior rep teams, seniors, senior rep teams, overseas tours, not to mention actually having a job as players did back then. He was tired. Tired of playing, tired of constantly being away from his family. And back in his day, things like Kangaroo Tours lasted around 4 months with 20-40 games played (in Gasnier's time, the Kangaroos played 37 games in 1959-60, 36 in 63-64 and 27 in 67-68). A far cry from a Four Nations tour or World Cup that only lasts a month with only 3-6 games played at best.

Last edited:
His off field life is a bit of a **** show as well. He has plenty of hangers on distracting him a bit like Andrew Walker ie easily led.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8