Inglis ****show will be interesting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Word on Twitter he’ll announce his retirement tomorrow!

If so no drama for Souths salary cap.
I'lI be glad to see him go, he is obviously a flawed individual off the field and I'm tired of the NRL hierarchy constantly pandering to him.
Should the NRL accept his proposal that he take on an ambassadorial role at Souths on a vastly reduced salary to alleviate South's salary situation, then the rest of the NRL clubs should revolt

I'lI be glad to see him go, he is obviously a flawed individual off the field and I'm tired of the NRL hierarchy constantly pandering to him.
Should the NRL accept his proposal that he take on an ambassadorial role at Souths on a vastly reduced salary to alleviate South's salary situation, then the rest of the NRL clubs should revolt

Bet they don’t , and bet it happens just like that!

Nine or Fox for commentary commitments? With some of their recruits recently with retired Queensland favourites help us all trying listening to the games. Surely will get a gig somewhere if not with Souffs. .

I look at it like this. He's played for a long time so there's going to be some things you like and don't like about a player who's played that long.
He hasn't constantly annoyed me like sCam or studs up. I think he's been an amazing player from an early age.
One of the best I've seen and I wish him well.
But I know I'm going to be p*ssed off with turdys special treatment of the situation.
I'll reserve my venom for him.

I look at it like this. He's played for a long time so there's going to be some things you like and don't like about a player who's played that long.
He hasn't constantly annoyed me like sCam or studs up. I think he's been an amazing player from an early age.
One of the best I've seen and I wish him well.
But I know I'm going to be p*ssed off with turdys special treatment of the situation.
I'll reserve my venom for him.

Can't really argue with that. As much as I don't like 1nglis, the reality is that for the majority of his career he's been an amazing talent whoever he's played for. And as you said, he did it from an early age. I remember seeing him as a 19 year old playing for Melbourne in a game against Penrith here in Adelaide back in 2006. He tore the Panthers apart that night scoring 3 tries from fullback. It was only his 18th first grade game.

You're also right in that the real one to be pissed off with is Greenturd.

Press Conference called for 11.30am, yep he’s retiring!

Despite all the wah wahing about GI and his 'salary sacrifice' (really, where t.f do they drag these journos up from?)

I have a found GI and his pre-recorded plea to those at the nrl re: retirement.

giphy.gif

Nine or Fox for commentary commitments? With some of their recruits recently with retired Queensland favourites help us all trying listening to the games. Surely will get a gig somewhere if not with Souffs. .
I don't see how he could get a TV gig. As much as 9 and fox would love to have him, he can barely string a sentence together. He'd need a lot of media training and then subtitles.

So no salary cap penalty to Souths and he gets an Ambassadorial role.

Yep, sounds fair to me!

PS: **** YOU GREENSLIME!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4