Inglis ****show will be interesting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can hear all the bull**** reasons Souths salary cap won't be affected by his retirement now...............ornament to the game, indigenous icon, unblemished record, future immortal, blah, blah, blah.......................

Unblemished record!
He’s only got an unblemished record because they’ve feted him for years.
It seems to be lost that one of the catalysts for the game outlawing shoulder charges was the sickening shot he put on Dean Young, Inglis should have been made an example of by the judiciary but got off very lightly in the scheme of things.
Two contracts, alleged DV, drink driving....

Yep, let’s make him the Kangaroos captain while we’re at it, he’s such an eloquent speaker and fantastic with the media too.

Unblemished record!
It seems to be lost that one of the catalysts for the game outlawing shoulder charges was the sickening shot he put on Dean Young, Inglis should have been made an example of by the judiciary but got off very lightly in the scheme of things.

Yep, let’s make him the Kangaroos captain while we’re at it, he’s such an eloquent speaker and fantastic with the media too.

Greg Inglis is expected to make a call on his NRL future on Monday, with many expecting him to hang up his decorated boots.

The Rabbitohs skipper is battling a range of injuries and has been given time off to assess his playing future and whether he can physically and mentally continue.

Inglis has not played since Round 2 and former Queensland teammate Corey Parker believes he will announce his retirement in a meeting with Souths coach Wayne Bennett on Monday.

blah blah foxsports

Greg Inglis is expected to make a call on his NRL future on Monday, with many expecting him to hang up his decorated boots.

The Rabbitohs skipper is battling a range of injuries and has been given time off to assess his playing future and whether he can physically and mentally continue.

Inglis has not played since Round 2 and former Queensland teammate Corey Parker believes he will announce his retirement in a meeting with Souths coach Wayne Bennett on Monday.

blah blah foxsports
Obviously done enough to get a testimonial match outside of the cap plus a post football job at Souffs outside of the cap plus another glowing reference from Shoddy to help him along the way.

Last edited:
Obviously done enough to get a testimonial match outside of the cap plus a post football job outside of the cap plus another glowing reference from Shoddy to help him along the way.

That said, watch him stuff all that up, stack on 30 kilos in 6 months, get himself into more trouble with booze, cheating on the missus etc. He’ll be one of the players who ends up flat broke, divorced, and digging ditches for a living a couple of years into retirement.

Great.

We have been inundated with BS about Smith breaking some record for 3 weeks now we are gonna cop what a great service GI has done for Rugby League.

Wonder if he cashed in all those $25k Harvey Norman vouchers or just used them to pay off people.

The reason? There have never been consequences for Greg.
He has been shielded from the real world for his entire career by rugby league sycophants and those wanting to turn a dollar using him.
Sad..I hope he has some real friends to mentor him in retirement

Yep, nailed it. He is not smart enough to recognise that it’s been footy keeping him on the - relatively - straight and narrow all these years. That said, he STILL doesn’t get stuck into getting his diet, fitness, injury rehab right. Take those brakes off and he will be totally out of control, and I suspect his missus is getting close to the ‘had enough’ stage also (she’s gone from standing by him thru scandals/bad behaviour, to kicking him out of the house, or taking the kids and going to her family, for periods of time in recent years - once the money and lifestyle are gone, there won’t be the incentive to come back next time he gets caught screwing around).

The real world is going to be an almighty shock for him.

And right on que we just have Sterling and the 3 stooges on 9 saying they hope the NRL give him a job after footy to help him (cash in on their brand) because of all the great things he has done for the game and his value as an indigenous role model lol.
Reality: Great player, one of the best to play the game and paid top $$$ throughout entire career. Game owes him nothing. Has certainly not been a role model off the field, because it’s all about Greg....his injuries, his mental issues, his special challenges to overcome stereo typing as indigenous man, battles with booze and anger issues.
Greg’s star has blazed brightly, but over the course of his life, may be fleeting.
The nursing homes are full of broken down old footy legends who are destitute and forgotten once their skills could no longer be exploited.
This is more evident now than ever before with shorter careers and the mercenary aspect to the game.
Channel Nein has far too many former great players who are as suited to making lucid commentary on matches as Greenturd would be to sperm donation.
Fitler and even Slater aren't too bad, but the rest are pathetic - including a range of females. Those 'interviews' when players are walking off at half-time are cringe worthy.
These imposters are taking the jobs of trained journalists and broadcasters. I think Ingliss would be the worst of the lot.

He should look at Artie for inspiration. Brilliant player, put on a bit of weight late in his career but played on until 35. Then did some coaching, team management duties and talent spotting.

Channel Nein has far too many former great players who are as suited to making lucid commentary on matches as Greenturd would be to sperm donation.
Fitler and even Slater aren't too bad, but the rest are pathetic - including a range of females. Those 'interviews' when players are walking off at half-time are cringe worthy.
These imposters are taking the jobs of trained journalists and broadcasters. I think Ingliss would be the worst of the lot.
I’m going to get shot down for this but so far I have found Slater to ok. Not great just better than the rest. I also enjoy Joey even though his voice in monotone.

With souffs already sounding out a couple of replacements for inglis, they obviously think they are getting cap exemption

Had to laugh, just told my other half that inglis had called a press conference, he said “he must be retiring” well duh. Then said “he did’t even look interested in the esky at training this week” made me laugh

Unblemished record!

Just watched that hit again, absolutely disgusting. It looks like he didn't even go to the bin either.

If he wants a new challenge. A spot has opened up in the manly top 30 due to hoppa’s acl

NRL will just use his mental health issues to give the medical retirement .
Or Rusty just gives him the cash out of his ventures.

Must say that my Souths mate told me last year that he had turned up last year and told them he was finished.
Maybe they won't stand in his way now.

GI does not look well or happy @:cool:
Don't like the bloke, he's a Melbourne rorter who is treated like a god by the NRL and the media alike, I'm sick of d*ckheads like Greenturd choosing to help a speeding drunk avoid punishment while choosing to destroy the careers of others, I'm sick of commentators falling over themselves to talk him up, he's second only to scam when it comes to commentary suck ups with Gronk a close third, I'm sick of Wiedler and his ten minute 'stories' about the pr*ck, it seems the bigger the rissole you are the better you're treated in this game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6