Inglis ****show will be interesting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foxsports has GI on the injury list for the Rabbits.. So they surely feel his current salary needs to be included in their cap.

RABBITOHS

Adam Doueihi (knee) — Round 10-12

Braidon Burns (hamstring) — Round 13

Cory Denniss (shoulder) — Round 20

Kurt Dillon (ankle) — indefinite

Greg Inglis — retired

Greenturd was meant to inform the 15 CEOs on the GI Cap exemption decision.

Haven't seen anything reported on any footy Show :shake:

The back story to this will come out eventually, even though GI is a protected legend of the game. The game is just not that good at keeping secrets, not these days anyway.

Correct, they did the usual PR stunt of meeting with the CEOs when they had already made the decision

Ch9 reporting NRL have passed Souffs getting all of Inglis’ 2020 contract off their cap
Not only that but South's will also have an additional one million added to their cap because they will have to buy two quality players to replace such an ornament to the game.
Seriously though WTF is going on here, ok I say it, would they have had the exemption if it was someone else?, fark I hate this game sometimes and it's all due to the administration

Last edited:
Done deal and nothing to see here according NRL COO just on Ch9.

Bunnies will wear Inglis’ new job’s salary (300K) off the 2019 cap.

The NRL has decided the South Sydney Rabbitohs will have around $1.1 million to spend in their salary cap this year and next season due to the retirement of champion centre Greg Inglis.

After examining the Rabbitohs submissions in relation to Inglis’ sudden retirement, the NRL’s salary cap auditor has determined South Sydney will have to include around $900,000 of Inglis’s $2 million contract on their books.

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...d4efd87b8dbe4898f5f?__twitter_impression=true

The NRL fairness committee strikes again.
The only good thing to come out of it is if they poach mitchell from the rorters.

If DCE came out tomorrow and announced that he had lost his motivation to play and was retiring effective immediately.....the NRL would tell us "good luck with that" and we'd still have to have his full $1.2m per year contract on the books until it ends in what, 2022 or 2023?

The NRL is like the parent(s) with two kids who favour one child over the other. Rules for some, rules for others.

Last edited:
One of the problems with the salary rules is that no one outside of the NRL and the clubs really knows how it works. Apparently there is a 300 page document setting out the ins and outs of the salary cap, but this is not a public document. Then decisions are made by the NRL without them providing their reasoning against the rules.

Make no mistake, this is deliberate. The NRL doesn’t want to be held to account on its decisions otherwise it’d be completely transparent.

No doubt Hooper and the other goons will toe the NRL line and say this is a pragmatic outcome. But until I see evidence to the contrary, I am convinced that this decision will be appropriately ring fenced to suit one player and one club at one particular time.

My God is that a joke, gives renewed meaning to his consistency is overrated brain explosion
Burg you duplicitous dickhead, I really hope JDB decision comes down against you tomorrow and you are finally going to be led to the gallows along with that imbecile Beatoff and finally the NRL can rid the game of its greatest stain and shame, the Burg and Beatoff dumb and dumber show
What a disgrace
I hope we hear from the other NRL clubs over this scam especially Manly

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8