Inglis ****show will be interesting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Cue Roberts packing his bags for a one way plane trip to Sydney. God I hate Greenturd and Souffs but geez it'd be worth this to watch them sign Latrell.

Cue Roberts packing his bags for a one way plane trip to Sydney. God I hate Greenturd and Souffs but geez it'd be worth this to watch them sign Latrell.

Robert’s definitely to South’s. No way Manly can compete with the money Souths have after the incredibly quick decision by the NRL to give Souths salary cap relief after the Inglis retirement.

I don’t know why people accuse Greenberg of inconsistency. His ruling on Inglis is entirely consistent with all his earlier rulings. He consistently favours a hand full of sides while putting all his energy into screwing over the Sea Eagles. If he were to, in any way, act in the best interests of the Sea Eagles that WOULD be inconsistent.

Honestly it is the most amateur run professional sport in the history of sport. Fark. Stewart and matai actually had injuries right and couldn’t go on. Inglis could have played on ffs and would have to get his $$ unless this bull**** deal wasn’t done. It’s an embarrassment.

Yep, this stinks.

We had Nate the Great on our cap one year after he left for another club and then medical retired. As usual, the NRL has it's favourites.

That is part of what absolutely fvcking stinks about this whole deal. As you said, the Big Giant Head left Manly to play for Melbourne, then retired at the end of 2017.....and somehow the NRL decides that his full 2018 contract would count as part of Manly's salary cap in 2018 (and worse still, Manly still had to pay him the remaining year of his contract). Plus there was the fracas about trying to get Stewart and Matai medically retired which never happened despite neither of them never playing again.....and yet its taken the NRL what, about one month to declare that Souffs don't have to carry 1nglis' contract on their salary cap because he decided he wanted to retire???

The NRL certainly plays favourites don't they. Thurston and Smith get $750k testimonials that didn't count to the Cows or Scum salary caps. Souffs don't have to carry 1nglis. Watmough was allowed to be medically retired by the Worms to save their arses from being over the salary cap when even the insurance company said that it was a pre-existing injury. Yet anything to do with Manly, we have to wear the bloody thing.

You know, like the rest of us here I love rugby league, even though I happen to come from an Aussie rules dominated town in an Aussie rules dominated state. But if it wasn't for Manly.....I wouldn't even bother with the NRL, especially with the completely biased way that its currently being run.

Funny isn't it, all the fans want is an unbiased and consistent administration that keeps out of the game as much as possible and maintains an even playing field. They fail to provide us this pretty much every time they make any decision and it stinks.

Okay I have a feeling I'm going to get absolutely torched here.......and I'll be honest I haven't gone through this with a fine tooth comb but here it goes

*deep breath*

It a seems somewhat reasonable to me...

My understanding is what he is getting paid (half this years contract, and whatever he gets paid for the rest of the years ambassadorial role) counts towards the cap and what he gets paid next year for his ambassador role counts towards the cap. I think that seems fair?

I mean, he has walked away from his contract right, as in he isn't getting paid the 2 million, so only what he gets paid should count.

Matai and Stewart (argument on whether it should have been medical retirement or not aside) got their full allotment of money no?

Not sure on the details of Nate, but if he got his contract money then it should count, if he walked away from the money than something does stink.

I dunno, maybe I'm being slow here on a Friday morning but IMO whatever a player is getting paid should be in the cap, if a player chooses to retire and give up those payments then it shouldn't be in the cap

Okay.............let the roasting begin

The only good thing is that the precedent has now been set

Wait for Hodkinson and Perrett to be given jobs cleaning the football club to get their salaries off our cap only for Greenturd to decline our request

Last edited:
Okay I have a feeling I'm going to get absolutely torched here.......and I'll be honest I haven't gone through this with a fine tooth comb but here it goes

*deep breath*

It a seems somewhat reasonable to me...

My understanding is what he is getting paid (half this years contract, and whatever he gets paid for the rest of the years ambassadorial role) counts towards the cap and what he gets paid next year for his ambassador role counts towards the cap. I think that seems fair?

I mean, he has walked away from his contract right, as in he isn't getting paid the 2 million, so only what he gets paid should count.

Matai and Stewart (argument on whether it should have been medical retirement or not aside) got their full allotment of money no?

Not sure on the details of Nate, but if he got his contract money then it should count, if he walked away from the money than something does stink.

I dunno, maybe I'm being slow here on a Friday morning but IMO whatever a player is getting paid should be in the cap, if a player chooses to retire and give up those payments then it shouldn't be in the cap

Okay.............let the roasting begin
The only problem here is why would any business want someone who has been caught drink driving and speeding at the same time, assaulted his girlfriend and received payments. boats and gift cards outside the salary cap as an ambassador?

What sort of example if this going to set for anyone?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8