Idris 2017?

Sometimes, what is the point of writing a sentence when what I would say has already been written many times by others. If I and many others didn't use the ratings system, well then the forum would be full of repeated quotes that everybody would have to wade through but if you want, I can just do exactly that whenever I agree with someone else's comment.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'd never wish or seriously expect someone to change or contribute to suit my mood Jethro, I hope you don't stop adding humour or anything else to any topic. I was more fed up trying to iron out a serious response from Loobs. The way you riduculed Idris just seemed like bad timing. I'm sorry I aimed some of that at you

I'd never wish or seriously expect someone to change or contribute to suit my mood Jethro, I hope you don't stop adding humour or anything else to any topic. I was more fed up trying to iron out a serious response from Loobs. The way you riduculed Idris just seemed like bad timing. I'm sorry I aimed some of that at you
That's fine R3. I wasn't meaning to ridicule Idris. I was merely asking you if that was one of those unflattering shots that you were talking about. Maybe I should have added one of these
aug08_022.gif
to the end of what I wrote.

That's fine R3. I wasn't meaning to ridicule Idris. I was merely asking you if that was one of those unflattering shots that you were talking about. Maybe I should have added one of these
aug08_022.gif
to the end of what I wrote.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
As :thumbsup:many/as few/none at :thumbsup:all, it's still :thumbsup:entirely :thumbsup:up to you:thumbsup: :party::gift::thumbsup:

Wouldn't be surprised if the mentioned club is us.

The Sunday Telegraph

JAMAL Idris is set to return to the NRL. The wrecking-ball centre, who has been travelling the world since leaving the Panthers last year, is deep in negotiations with a Sydney-based club. Idris has received three “expressions of interest” since The Sunday Telegraph revealed the 120kg centre was ready to resume his rugby league career. One of the clubs to make an approach got serious just days ago. Stay tuned.

Wouldn't be surprised if the mentioned club is us.

The Sunday Telegraph

JAMAL Idris is set to return to the NRL. The wrecking-ball centre, who has been travelling the world since leaving the Panthers last year, is deep in negotiations with a Sydney-based club. Idris has received three “expressions of interest” since The Sunday Telegraph revealed the 120kg centre was ready to resume his rugby league career. One of the clubs to make an approach got serious just days ago. Stay tuned.
Hope it's us he has had his freshen up and will be ready to rip teams. He will be cheap too. Great buy if we get him.

Really. The Beard, Cartwright, Nate Myles, yeah we might as well as add, Mead, Idris, Greg Bird and Dave Taylor for good measure. Let's just accumulate all the pieces which didn't work at the Titans under Cartwight and close our eyes and tell ourselves that with Bozo around kicking cans at 70 all these same pieces will be so much better at Manly under Cartwright.

He would be very cheap I imagine. He should be signed as a NSW cup player that will have to work his way back to NRL condition. Still need to sign a rep centre as well IMO

Idris and Walker are our centres next year if he comes

I wouldn't be singing him as a starting centre. But i would be happy for him to prove himself 1st in NSW cup and earn his stripes. Walker and Williame starting at this stage if we sign Idris for me. Williame to wing and Idirs to centre ocne he finds his feet and loses the puppy fat

I wouldn't be singing him as a starting centre. But i would be happy for him to prove himself 1st in NSW cup and earn his stripes. Walker and Williame starting at this stage if we sign Idris for me. Williame to wing and Idirs to centre ocne he finds his feet and loses the puppy fat
Love the Term "puppy fat" lol

• 😆
Reactions: Ben
Idris at the right price would be handy : I'm a bit greedy so is still want another centre . Josh Hoffman from Gold Coast or Hymel Hunt ( off contract end '16) ..

Idris would not be in my first grade or NSW cup plans and nor should he be in Barrett's Bozo's or Cartwright's.

Our recruitment needs to improve more than anything not go backwards.

If that's our " top class centre replacement for Lyon" , then 2017 is indeed totally ****ed!

I think it will be a while before we sign a centre comparable to Jamie Lyon again. Hopefully Brad Parker keeps developing well.

If Idris starts in NSW Cup and is selected for First Grade based on form then there is no problem... for the right price.

I think it will be a while before we sign a centre comparable to Jamie Lyon again. Hopefully Brad Parker keeps developing well.

If Idris starts in NSW Cup and is selected for First Grade based on form then there is no problem... for the right price.

Probably a once in a lifetime signing, impossible to replace.

We are on the verge of losing a top flight fullback and two top flight centres surely we can stop delving into the bargain basement bin !

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2