Idris 2017?

I take it that this is one of those unflattering shots that you were talking about:

Jamal%20Idris.jpg
not a good look

After a quality offseason of training full time : how many people writing comments on Idris would like to tackle him with him flying at ya ? Or be tackled by him ?
Beside I know there are plenty of NRL players who aren't keen on playing against Idris.
That's why I say : give him a fair go. ( for the right price)

If as quoted he is 120kg, it would be ridiculous to think he would cut it as a centre in today's game, unless he was built like SBW or Ian Roberts. Geez kasiano has been on a diet and now weighs in at 115kg and he is a front rower.

He's an over weight log and I doubt he could play 80 mins dragging those moobs around

Weidler interviewed him on 9 news tonight and said Idris was on $600K when he left Penrith last year :eek: All I can say is wow!

No mention made of where he might be in 2017....only that he's keen to return to the NRL. He'd seen an origin game overseas and it rekindled his desire to play footy. Question is how long will that last :mm:

Weidler interviewed him on 9 news tonight and said Idris was on $600K when he left Penrith last year :eek: All I can say is wow!

No mention made of where he might be in 2017....only that he's keen to return to the NRL. He'd seen an origin game overseas and it rekindled his desire to play footy. Question is how long will that last :mm:
If weidler says 600, I reckon 250 is the truth

The lurker has him going back to the dogs - an ideal replacement for Trex
The Donkeys showed last night that a big team doesn't always beat a smaller team. DESpicable's strategy to assemble the biggest team in history is not working.

So we shouldn't complain about Lewis Brown for being in our forward pack..

We should complain we don't have enough Lewis Browns in our forward pack

I was never really a fan of the possibility of this guy at Manly, but after watching him interviewed tonight on Sterlo, I could certainly be persuaded.

He mentioned how he had never really been motivated to reach his potential and the heights the Rugby League could take him to, but now he's ready to come back and reach that level.

Really good interview if anyone is able to catch it.

I was never really a fan of the possibility of this guy at Manly, but after watching him interviewed tonight on Sterlo, I could certainly be persuaded.

He mentioned how he had never really been motivated to reach his potential and the heights the Rugby League could take him to, but now he's ready to come back and reach that level.

Really good interview if anyone is able to catch it.

Probably too late for him to reach his full potential unless he trains his arse off.

While he is talented, the club should not sign him.

It unfortunately demonstrates the regard that Barrett and his staff are held in, when our club can only attract players in their twilight, or who have sadly had issues. Regardless, I hope he goes well, as he is a very decent guy.

Great interview on Sterlo. A very honest young man, didn't just dribble out way 99% of the players do when interviewed.

I would take a punt on him at the right price, if TB could get the best out of him TB would possibly be on his way to SuperCoach legend.

Great interview on Sterlo. A very honest young man, didn't just dribble out way 99% of the players do when interviewed.

I would take a punt on him at the right price, if TB could get the best out of him TB would possibly be on his way to SuperCoach legend.
2 problems with your post, firstly Idris price is already known & its sbsolutely not right. Secondly TB has yet to get the best out of ANY player so far so don't expect any different with Idris.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2