Idris 2017?

Snake, Matai and Lyon gone.. We will have a massive issue with zero classy backs next year especially since our forward pack has struggled too. Williame and Wright would not play first grade for a successful club. They are depth players. I don't know the state of the player market but gee, I like David Mead and I'm a Josh Hoffman fan too - the guys a footballer. Sadly I think for a bargain price Jamal is worth the risk as we badly need x-factor or I see us having more pain for a few years with not making the finals. Not good to be a Manly fan atm sadly. And call me weird..I'm still very uncomfortable seeing two Penrith doods in our coaching box. Just doesn't seem right.

Snake, Matai and Lyon gone.. We will have a massive issue with zero classy backs next year especially since our forward pack has struggled too. Williame and Wright would not play first grade for a successful club. They are depth players. I don't know the state of the player market but gee, I like David Mead and I'm a Josh Hoffman fan too - the guys a footballer. Sadly I think for a bargain price Jamal is worth the risk as we badly need x-factor or I see us having more pain for a few years with not making the finals. Not good to be a Manly fan atm sadly. And call me weird..I'm still very uncomfortable seeing two Penrith doods in our coaching box. Just doesn't seem right.
Hope your kidding Timmy?
No classy backs??
Turbo is pure class & carved up this year on 1 leg....
Walker though played out of position most days, still has class...
DCE though not at his best riding a team off the tempo most games, but is definately a class act.
I do agree however that Idris, with his head right & body in shape is worth a go....in fact if fit & attitude good - would be a sensational signing...but let's face it...there is risk as he can hit the on-off button pretty quickly

Look I wasn't being literal. I'm a huge fan of Dylan and Tommy believe me. And they're our future no doubt. But given the uncertainty over Matai and Snake I think we need to get serious and smart with backs recruitment, that's all.

I have no idea why Hoffman has not figured in any of our recruiting efforts (to our knowledge). Bloke is tough as nails. Can play centre, fullback or wing. A very good defender and is pretty quick. Totally agree re Willaime and Wright. Should not be starting.

I have no idea why Hoffman has not figured in any of our recruiting efforts (to our knowledge). Bloke is tough as nails. Can play centre, fullback or wing. A very good defender and is pretty quick. Totally agree re Willaime and Wright. Should not be starting.
Well considering we are linked with absolutely everyone...and end up with none of them...it is quite likely he is the one we will get!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2