I honestly hope we miss the top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Honestly, when the whips have started to crack we have gone backwards and rapidly, and I hope we miss out, so these blokes dont see the season as a successful one.

All in all, we dont deserve a top 8 spot based on our last 6 weeks.

I dont give a fk how young, inexperienced, etc we are...we have dead set flown the white flag the last 6 weeks.

Im not a big one for negativity, but the last 6 weeks , as a whole, have been undefendable

Honestly, when the whips have started to crack we have gone backwards and rapidly, and I hope we miss out, so these blokes dont see the season as a successful one.

I dont give a fk how young, inexperienced, etc we are...we have dead set flown the white flag the last 6 weeks.

Im not a big one for negativity, but the last 6 weeks , as a whole, have been undefendable
Very true

Its tough to see your team loose games they should win
It appears to look that this team has hard and long season whether its the young guys and the new guys its hard to assemble a team together and expect a quantity of quality games
This club has bought and got rid of a lot of players in the 2 years TB has been coach how can you expect a team to dominant with what the club has been through
I hope we do scrape into the finals even if beaten in the first week still a good achievement from where we have come from through the last few years

You turncoat.

We could do our best to win the next two and show pride in our jumper or we can concede and limp out of the 8 meekly and start next season with no momentum...I know which one I'd prefer.
So when will we show some pride. That is the lowest performance I have seen for many a year from a team wearing a Manly jersey. All the back patting is over. Barrett this, Bozo building a team of legends, fact is we are not performing.

Mate a coach can whip a horse or sea eagle as hard as they like and in the end the coach cant get blood out of a stone .
Our players have shown our coach what they are capable of under the whip and under heat . They melt .

I'm just gunna get drunk and pretend we've just snuck in to eighth spot.
Best defence against reality !!

So when will we show some pride. That is the lowest performance I have seen for many a year from a team wearing a Manly jersey. All the back patting is over. Barrett this, Bozo building a team of legends, fact is we are not performing.
You cant perform with underperforming players .
We will keep rebuilding

This post I cannot understand!!!

I'm as gutted as anyone can be after the last 5 weeks but I still want to win the games left, I still want to make the 8, I still want to play finals football!

I can't understand a Manly supporter who starts a thread "I honestly hope we miss the top 8"................basically translates to I hope Manly lose their next two games.

Call me old fashioned but I NEVER want Manly to lose!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4