I honestly hope we miss the top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This post I cannot understand!!!

I'm as gutted as anyone can be after the last 5 weeks but I still want to win the games left, I still want to make the 8, I still want to play finals football!

I can't understand a Manly supporter who starts a thread "I honestly hope we miss the top 8"................basically translates to I hope Manly lose their next two games.

Call me old fashioned but I NEVER want Manly to lose!!!
100% right feathered friend . Any supporter who wants his team to lose does not deserve to be a supporter of a team

Lol ok.
Im can be the new Bazeagle/Ryan if it makes you happy.

New @Ryan ? Mate, get a grip. I've never hoped we lose games EVER. That's all on you. I'd also think you'd find I'm one of the more positive posters on this site these days, even at times like these. You may want some new material.

Unsure why you're trying to kick me, when I'm down - but thanks anyway mate.

I can empathise with the disappointment and disillusionment behind the post. I felt the same way in my frustration during the game. Doubtless, we will all be back next week riding the emotional rollercoaster this season has been. The period of games where we were clicking and looking as a genuine outside threat were very heartening. However, it has also really highlighted the lows like today and probably made them even more bitter to take.

No one in all honesty can say that our effort the last six weeks has been top 8 standard. I am now not only disssppointed but angry. I smell a rat! Something is very wrong and we will find out at the seasons end. Our side lost spirit and there must be a reason why!!!

I'm more concerned and disappointed with the lack of heart and passion. We've had some good wins against better sides with pretty much the same players... It just comes down to attitude. Just look at the cowboys as an example. They've been desimated by injuries and have been losing their games.. But boy do they play with heart!

Get off your high horse! Who are you to judge other supporters?

F*** me and f*** you.............I have every right when someone starts a thread that translates to "I hope Manly lose the next 2 games"

That's some die hard genuine support that this club needs!!

New @Ryan ? Mate, get a grip. I've never hoped we lose games EVER. That's all on you. I'd also think you'd find I'm one of the more positive posters on this site, even at times like these. You may want some new material.

"More positive posters "

Lmao...okie dokie then.

"More positive posters "

Lmao...okie dokie then.

Have a look through the last 20 posts of mine. Some may show disappointment, but I'm constantly defending players. Like I say, not sure why you like to kick a bloke when they are down. True testament of ones character I guess. Mutley like.

Except for that $25 I put on us at the start of the year to make The Eight.
Oh how I've been cheering for that little $25. And oh how forlorn I am now.

I'm pretty sure it's mathematically impossible for us to get the spoon.
We will not get the spoon but we will never taste the Champagne again unless we rebuild and get some tough, fast, skillful and smart players
untitled.png

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8