I honestly hope we miss the top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I accept the fact that we are going through a rebuilding phase but let's not forget that Newcastle, St George, and Wests have all upgraded their rosters for next year. We are going to have to make vast improvements if we want to remain as finals contenders, let alone push for a premiership.

1st set the Warriors
2nd set the Panthers
3rd set first week of finals

Wham, bang, thank you Ma'am!
OK. Yep, you're right again ..... I was just referring to finals.

At the start of the year I had us at 10th tso even being this far into the season with a hope of the finals is a plus. Next year ++++

I really don't know if there is any connection or not, but the wheels fell off when the salary cap investigation was launched.

Nate is going terribly. Going to win a premiership with the Storm, what a loser!

It could be the salary cap investigation BUT, none of the players here were a part of this anyway , so apart from the threat of losing all the points they'd worked for what part of this could be a trigger for the form slump?

OK. Yep, you're right again ..... I was just referring to finals.

At the start of the year I had us at 10th tso even being this far into the season with a hope of the finals is a plus. Next year ++++

Absolutely, I had us at 12th, so to finish 8th or 9th is far better than I expected!

Honestly, when the whips have started to crack we have gone backwards and rapidly, and I hope we miss out, so these blokes dont see the season as a successful one.

All in all, we dont deserve a top 8 spot based on our last 6 weeks.

I dont give a fk how young, inexperienced, etc we are...we have dead set flown the white flag the last 6 weeks.

Im not a big one for negativity, but the last 6 weeks , as a whole, have been undefendable
Bit negative Mave. Just a bit.

Except for that $25 I put on us at the start of the year to make The Eight.
Oh how I've been cheering for that little $25. And oh how forlorn I am now.

I am hearing your pain
I have a 100 dollar 6 leg all up for the 8 with storm broncos cowboys eels roosters & manly paying 74 dollars for every dollar

Put it on while on the drink and discovered I put it on twice

Go manly
Hang in cowboys

I am hearing your pain
I have a 100 dollar 6 leg all up for the 8 with storm broncos cowboys eels roosters & manly paying 74 dollars for every dollar

Put it on while on the drink and discovered I put it on twice

Go manly
Hang in cowboys
Wow. Astute. I'll start holding my breath for you and crossing fingers.

I hope we make the eight but have very little faith at the moment that we will. I hope that we have a better year next year but also have question marks on the running of the club and the performance's over the last month. I work with seven Dragon supporters and all they do is whinge about how bad they are, I wish Manly were as bad at least the Dragons compete.

I cannot work out threads like this.

If we make the 8 then we have done better than at least 8 other teams who deserve it less, simple as that. No other team has had a $1M plus handicap this year so if anything we deserve the 8 more than anyone.

If we make the 8 then we gain valuable experience playing finals footy, something a lot of our players need.

If we don't gain experience then we get the same inconsistency we are seeing, or at best make the 8 next year and then gain experience throwing away 12 months to get there.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8