I have some info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Baz goes to Penrith I think he’ll do well. A junior (inexperienced) coach needs strong administration round him to take the pressure off handling things like signings and managers. Souths have a strong administration and so do Penrith. Gus Gould is pulling all the strings. Siebold is also in a good position in that he has a number of really strong senior players to steer the younger guys around (Sam burgess, John Sutton, Greg Inglis). They’ve all captained the club.

Other than Daly as captain he has no leadership support. We have a super young team and someone like Marty is too worried about his personal branding team kapow crap. I’ve liked Joel Thompson but he’s only been here 6 months. Can be hard to immediately demand respect unless you’re a rep player or world beater. I think he’ll be good for us next year as a voice and a role model cause by all accounts he’s a fantastic bloke

It would appear that all the other clubs have a strong administration ..... Silvertails ... hahaha ....... we are the poor relations .... the most under resourced club/team and boy is it showing ...

I actually think the club are just waiting for the new cap on football operations to come in, to bring everyone back to the field. But lets be honest, how the hell will the NRL be able to police that when they can't even do it for the players.
The new Football Manager (John Bonasera) as already started he was at the game on Sunday in full Manly gear looking very official.

I don't believe any of this "Barrett to Penrith" crap, and to even consider "Bennett to the Eagles", is laughable! Yes, we had a bad loss, but we still showed some great fighting qualities in the second half against a side full of stars hitting their straps at the right time of the year. If you think for a moment about the injuries we have been forced to cover, and having to blood reserve graders, amongst all our other disruptions, and bias from the NRL, we have shown that full strength, we are capable to be competitive against any team in the competiton. We have lost 3 games by 1 point, and we never get the rub of the green in these tight situations.

Barrett has been extended, and will coach a more experienced side next year, we can expect to have a much improved season. This year just has to be written off with an tsunami of impossible situations to deal with, on and off field. We can only get better.

Twenty going to commute between Wollongong and Penrith eh?
Guess that means his salary will go paying tolls.

Are you sure your weren't speaking to terry Hill or Scott Fulton? They like lobsters

There is history on this with Cliffy when way back he was Capt/Coach at Hornsby. He turned for his first meeting and was expecting an envelope with Lobsters in it, the Hornsby officials misinterpreted what he was saying and gave him an actual lobster. Should have seen the look on Cliffy's face. Priceless!

My info is legit I’m telling you

The commute is an hour and 15 for him too

I know because I used to do it being from the gong myself

giphy.gif
I can't stop watching this. Hypnotised

If Baz goes to Penrith then it's so important the next coach of manly is ex-manly. Another blow in will not suffice. We need someone who has pulled on the jersey and can implore Turbo/Jurbo to bring back some manly old school heart. Des/Tooves - Co Coaches would be epic and would get most people excited. Get Beaver or Cliffy in as the assistant coach/coaches.. Whatever it takes to get some Manly blood back involved. And if Baz is going, we need to pull the trigger now and not wait until Jurbo/Turbo are off contract or coming up to being off contract.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7