I have some info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I actually think the club are just waiting for the new cap on football operations to come in, to bring everyone back to the field. But lets be honest, how the hell will the NRL be able to police that when they can't even do it for the players.
until the nrl do something about the 3rd party payments the teams will never be close to even & the players union will see that never happens

My husband told me he had heard this morning Barrett to Penrith- we live in Narrabeen area a lot of talk goes on around those shops especially since Manly players/staff are always around there.
If Bennett comes will he bring his son Darius?[/QUOTE]
That means we will get a real fullback that can hold his defensive position like Snake in his prime.
I think I'm dreaming though.

Some of this rumour corresponds to the things we are seeing; but commuting from Wollongong to Penrith???

Seriously, this is just not believable.
I know people who do that commute, it is not far-fetched at all.

I’ve never been negative about the club, ever. But yesterday was the first time I’ve ever left a match before the final whistle.
I saw this team play a final a few years ago and I left when it got to 0-40
Manly Sea Eagles team list:
1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. Peta Hiku
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Josh Starling
9. Jayden Hodges
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Tom Symonds

Interchange: Jesse Sene-Lefao, Dunamis Lui, James Hasson, Jason King.

(Not coached by Barrett, not trained by Ferris)

If Baz goes to Penrith I think he’ll do well. A junior (inexperienced) coach needs strong administration round him to take the pressure off handling things like signings and managers. Souths have a strong administration and so do Penrith. Gus Gould is pulling all the strings. Siebold is also in a good position in that he has a number of really strong senior players to steer the younger guys around (Sam burgess, John Sutton, Greg Inglis). They’ve all captained the club.

Other than Daly as captain he has no leadership support. We have a super young team and someone like Marty is too worried about his personal branding team kapow crap. I’ve liked Joel Thompson but he’s only been here 6 months. Can be hard to immediately demand respect unless you’re a rep player or world beater. I think he’ll be good for us next year as a voice and a role model cause by all accounts he’s a fantastic bloke

On an unrelated topic
Very dissapointing to see heavy handed security at Brookvale yesterday. Two young Manly fans were caught climbing over the wall on the Hill side. Security grabbed them and forced them back in to watch the rest of the game.
First heard that line in relation to North Sydney Bears... Is this what we have become @:cry:

I thought it was all Hastings’ fault that our season has gone down the drain.
No. If Hastings was playing we'd be top 4. I think he's going to be on the next immortal list too, elected by Choc Watmaugh who doesn't even know him. Quite a feat for someone so young who's yet to achieve any significant milestones in the game. :rofl:
We would have smashed the rorters too if Hastings was playing.;)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10