I have some info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif
That wooden spoon of ours is going straight around her naughty bottom

'd be going all out for Cleary. A proven first grade coach, has usually made his team competitive at least and often with the less talented clubs, he's a Manly junior, my understanding he would love the opportunity to coach Manly. He's the one name that stands out for me.

Yep, find the money and get it done.
Ivan Cleary is in his 12th season as coach, has zero premierships, and has made the finals only 5 times (grand final once)

Has not coached at the rich clubs but has mostly coached at the clubs richest in junior talent.

Rating – good coach. Proven? No

A Manly boy? Yes he was a Manly junior and debuted with Manly, but went to our biggest rivals the Bears then the Chooks, then Warriors. Only 15 games for Manly, does he identify as having ‘Manly’ culture, who knows? Does Gutho?

Before joining West Tigers his last four fulls seasons of coaching were at Penrith (15th, 10th, 4th , 11th)

Am I saying he is not a good coach? No, I am saying the grass is always greener.

Ivan Cleary is in his 12th season as coach, has zero premierships, and has made the finals only 5 times (grand final once)

Has not coached at the rich clubs but has mostly coached at the clubs richest in junior talent.

Rating – good coach. Proven? No

A Manly boy? Yes he was a Manly junior and debuted with Manly, but went to our biggest rivals the Bears then the Chooks, then Warriors. Only 15 games for Manly, does he identify as having ‘Manly’ culture, who knows? Does Gutho?

Before joining West Tigers his last four fulls seasons of coaching were at Penrith (15th, 10th, 4th , 11th)

Am I saying he is not a good coach? No, I am saying the grass is always greener.

He gave his brother one of his kidneys in the off season....i luv him just for that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8