I have some info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have some info from a family friend who knows the Barrett’s

Barrett will be at Penrith next year more than likely

They are moving back to Wollongong and will commute to the riff

His partner has been asking about schools in the area also

BARRETT GORRRRRNNN!!!
Ooooo. I blooody hope we don't go after Hook though, Gould loves Baz.

Im posting this, not because I’m confident of the source, but more curious to see if anyone else heard it.

Word in the stands from a couple unrelated people was that Manly has approached Bennett to replace Trent, who’s heading back to the Panthers. I’d imagine it’s a case of 2+2=5, but interested to see if any silver tails have insider info.

Im posting this, not because I’m confident of the source, but more curious to see if anyone else heard it.

Word in the stands from a couple unrelated people was that Manly has approached Bennett to replace Trent, who’s heading back to the Panthers. I’d imagine it’s a case of 2+2=5, but interested to see if any silver tails have insider info.
That might have been the “ word in the stands” but I can tell you word on the hill was send TB back to where he came from. ( but not in those precise words)

I have some info from a family friend who knows the Barrett’s

Barrett will be at Penrith next year more than likely

They are moving back to Wollongong and will commute to the riff

His partner has been asking about schools in the area also

BARRETT GORRRRRNNN!!!
Im sorry Strone33 but you being the 1st with that info seems suss.... are you havin a laff or is your 'source' playing on your commitment to the f barrett off cause??

Haven't heard a word of it anywhere.
Just people speculating.
Be like him trading a Mercedes for a penny farthing.

As we all know on this site, the rumours prior to this weekend's game was that either Henry or Madge would be Mans coach next year and Trent is gone.

With the lack of effort on display this week, it seems legit. Something went down this week. It was a deflated team even for Manly in 2018.

I don't necessarily believe Trent is the problem. But I do think sometimes you need change to get change.

A more experienced stronger coach if nothing else may demand more cash from the Penns to get things done.

The same scenario was being tossed up on the hill for what it's worth.

The replacement was not mentioned. But Baz being at the Riff and Hook being all but gone was be touted as a certainty.

I don't believe Baz is a dud coach like many on here. He may not be Bellyache but he's no wood duck either. He has had to deal with more than his fair share of crap and most of it has come from above. Gorman and Penn have a bit to answer for.

The guy has had it all just dumped on him in my view and I wouldn't be surprised if he does well at the Riff.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4