I have some info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some of this rumour corresponds to the things we are seeing; but commuting from Wollongong to Penrith???

Seriously, this is just not believable. He would be better off commuting to Canberra almost! Or just keep your house on the Northern Beaches as it would be quicker to drive to Penrith than from Wollongong...

Some of this rumour corresponds to the things we are seeing; but commuting from Wollongong to Penrith???

Seriously, this is just not believable. He would be better off commuting to Canberra almost! Or just keep your house on the Northern Beaches as it would be quicker to drive to Penrith than from Wollongong...
He hails from the gong when he was playing at dragons tho... well gerringong which is nearby...

Last edited:
QUOTE="Cliffy's Ciggy, post: 1054403, member: 25346"]Im posting this, not because I’m confident of the source, but more curious to see if anyone else heard it.

Word in the stands from a couple unrelated people was that Manly has approached Bennett to replace Trent, who’s heading back to the Panthers. I’d imagine it’s a case of 2+2=5, but interested to see if any silver tails have insider info.[/QUOTE]

My husband told me he had heard this morning Barrett to Penrith- we live in Narrabeen area a lot of talk goes on around those shops especially since Manly players/staff are always around there.

I have some info from a family friend who knows the Barrett’s

Barrett will be at Penrith next year more than likely

They are moving back to Wollongong and will commute to the riff

His partner has been asking about schools in the area also

BARRETT GORRRRRNNN!!!
I hope you are not just getting our hopes up

Why would Penrith want Barrett?

The same scenario was being tossed up on the hill for what it's worth.

The replacement was not mentioned. But Baz being at the Riff and Hook being all but gone was be touted as a certainty.

I don't believe Baz is a dud coach like many on here. He may not be Bellyache but he's no wood duck either. He has had to deal with more than his fair share of crap and most of it has come from above. Gorman and Penn have a bit to answer for.

The guy has had it all just dumped on him in my view and I wouldn't be surprised if he does well at the Riff.
Wouldn't be too difficult to succeed at penrith with their unlimited money and talented juniors

Laugh all you want but I think Barrett will win a premiership if he goes to penrith. He’s learnt a **** load here because the club is a basket case. He will waltz into penrith with a host of star players and a lot of depth at his disposal. All he will need to do is coach them and not worry about all the toxic stuff that he has faced out of his control.
Shame we couldn’t give him a good go of coaching if it is the case and he is leaving.

The coach isn’t the problem, but maybe there needs to be change for everyone involved.
He has had 3 years and we have gone backwards

How much more do you want to give him

QUOTE="Cliffy's Ciggy, post: 1054403, member: 25346"]Im posting this, not because I’m confident of the source, but more curious to see if anyone else heard it.

Word in the stands from a couple unrelated people was that Manly has approached Bennett to replace Trent, who’s heading back to the Panthers. I’d imagine it’s a case of 2+2=5, but interested to see if any silver tails have insider info.

My husband told me he had heard this morning Barrett to Penrith- we live in Narrabeen area a lot of talk goes on around those shops especially since Manly players/staff are always around there.[/QUOTE]
If Bennett comes will he bring his son Darius?

My old man did it for work years ago. I went with him a cpla times, and to this day I don't know how he stuck at it for five years.

He has had 3 years and we have gone backwards

How much more do you want to give him
We’ve gone backwards because of the front office. Are you forgetting he coached the team to 6th last season. Or have you got a short memory? People like to forget those things.

I’ve never been negative about the club, ever. But yesterday was the first time I’ve ever left a match before the final whistle. The club’s a shambles and you can quote me if baz is to leave he will take another club to a premiership. Then all the keyboard warriors will say “why didn’t he do that at manly?” Well it’ll be because some fans don’t understand simple things in life. Quick to shoot down people but quick to forget the good.

giphy.gif

she can be the Lock and I'll be the key..:h:

Laugh all you want but I think Barrett will win a premiership if he goes to penrith. He’s learnt a **** load here because the club is a basket case. He will waltz into penrith with a host of star players and a lot of depth at his disposal. All he will need to do is coach them and not worry about all the toxic stuff that he has faced out of his control.
Shame we couldn’t give him a good go of coaching if it is the case and he is leaving.

The coach isn’t the problem, but maybe there needs to be change for everyone involved.
He’ll have to develop a game plan, other than just the old bash and barge up the middle. The biggest problem I’ve seen with Baz, is his inability to change things up depending upon the situation and the team we’re facing. Ivan Cleary’s game plan to shut down what had been an almost unstoppable sweep play against the Bunnies is a case in point. Superb coaching.

I thought it was all Hastings’ fault that our season has gone down the drain.
Imagine what our season would look like right now if your mate Carney and Pearce had come on board. Forget about strip clubs in Gladstone... Golden showers and beastiality would be the norm right about now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8