I have some info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We did fall an awful long way in the space of a week. The effort was there against the drizzle, losing by a point due to poor refereeing. I know the drizzle weren't at full strength but neither were we and the drizzle received their standard leg up from Greenburg's minions.
When Zorba was publicly being critical before this week's game, you know the knives are out.

I just don't get the drop off. I believe there something rotten in our club. Unfortunately a new coach won't be able to fix this. Yes we had long term injuries to api, siro, jorge, walker, uate. And we lost lussick and blake green.
I can see what happened sunday again as this cap issue ****ed us.
We came 6th last year and looked red hot at times. But i see dark times ahead for few seasons new coach or not.

In one word. "Blondes"
giphy.gif

Laugh all you want but I think Barrett will win a premiership if he goes to penrith. He’s learnt a **** load here because the club is a basket case. He will waltz into penrith with a host of star players and a lot of depth at his disposal. All he will need to do is coach them and not worry about all the toxic stuff that he has faced out of his control.
Shame we couldn’t give him a good go of coaching if it is the case and he is leaving.

The coach isn’t the problem, but maybe there needs to be change for everyone involved.

Laugh all you want but I think Barrett will win a premiership if he goes to penrith. He’s learnt a **** load here because the club is a basket case. He will waltz into penrith with a host of star players and a lot of depth at his disposal. All he will need to do is coach them and not worry about all the toxic stuff that he has faced out of his control.
Shame we couldn’t give him a good go of coaching if it is the case and he is leaving.

The coach isn’t the problem, but maybe there needs to be change for everyone involved.
I think if he is coaching Penrith next year they win the comp purely because Bazs coaching style looks to be about offloads and off the cuff play. Perfect for the Penrith team and if he goes I think he will take Api back with him which is sad.

I have some info from a family friend who knows the Barrett’s

Barrett will be at Penrith next year more than likely

They are moving back to Wollongong and will commute to the riff

His partner has been asking about schools in the area also

BARRETT GORRRRRNNN!!!
Sh*t.
Does that mean we can't
#sackbarrett ???

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12