Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The flaw in this argument is the idea that clubs have to buy good spines. What about coaches developing and bringing players through in these positions? or turning other clubs cast offs into quality first graders? Other clubs and coaches can do it? Why is Des exempt from doing the same?

I'm not doubting Hasler's coaching credentials, I think he was a very good coach but he has (a) gone stale at the Dogs and (b) he has had fine talent to work with. There are no excuses and I don't really think he needs any either...he already has runs on the board, but the idea that he has been unfairly crippled by a poor roster (in particular the spine), when you factor in that he assembled most of it himself, well it's frankly a dumb argument...but coming from you, doesn't surprise me one iota.

Now haven't you gotta have your man boobs milked while you watch a fake wrestling match?
Just as soon as you have your dick nipples milked while watching game of thrones which is also scripted and not real

While we're on fake how about NRL becoming the land of the fairytale? The fixed second state of origin to bring forth a third live game

Hopoate is totally garbage

One of the most overrated players this site has ever seen
Hasler has not only stalled the Dogs style of play he has also stalled the Players careers with his robotic and predictable coaching .
One example is how Ennis style of play flourished at the Sharks and he openly criticized Haslers coaching tactics
Hasler has become the most hated club coach in the NRL
The latest from the Kennel after anther loss tonight .........

Wtf does des have to do to this club to get ****ed off
'Extremely disappointing again' even a ****tard like fatty can see how **** we are. But master coach can't.

Even dumb cnt Hadley can't work out why we have Lichaa on the bench as he only plays 5mins.....Sterlo laughed and said tge same thIng.
Only our dumb cnt coach does this....no one else.
How many losses in a row do we have now?

5 years of total control on recruitment, training, retention and every thing you can think of
and this is what we get.
why do we continue to watch this ****
We are the slowest team in the comp. nice recruiting Des you ****wit
LMFAO season officially over. Let's just forfeit the rest of the season to stop it getting embarrassing.
This is the worst Bulldogs side in history.
FCK YOU DES!!!!!!!!!!!!
The problem is for me its hard to judge the players as des has ruined most of them ,i bet under a new coach alot of them would play much better,look at ennis
Diabolical. Des has assembled a squad of duds
Not a bang nota whimper fck you des

De$ doesn't give a **** because he knows he's getting a big payout on the 1st of November and probably has another job lined up already.

The response from the Kennel from Paul Kents article on ...
Why fans should be more patient with Canterbury coach Des Hasler.............

listen kunt
When my ****en 9 year old tells me on Thursday night that he feels sorry for me cos he always sees me frustrated watching bulldogs play ever since he was born win-lose or draw, this is the worst feeling ever as a bulldogs fan.

dont give me the bull**** kunt that Des took us to 2012 GF.

It wasnt even ****en his team....it was Kevin Moores team!!!!

team of 2017 is all his team, assembled, recruited, coached and trained by Des.... this is all on him no one else

I will tell you who Des got rid of to build this team of his.

- Michael Ennis
- Dale Finucane
- Damien Cook
- Marty Tapau
- Frank the tank in his prime

and now he is getting rid of Kasiano who provides our only go forward despite his dip in form.

Now take your garbage and put it up Des's arse where it belongs.
Fck off Kent and take your bias bull**** articles with you.

Last edited:
I reckon the Kennel is tailor made for reality tv. Great entertainment and more interesting than watching an animal documentary on the mating ritual of a Canadian Caribou (sorry GE).

Habibs_9Access_655x441-Largest-Pic-600x403.jpg

Hasler has not only stalled the Dogs style of play he has also stalled the Players careers with his robotic and predictable coaching .
One example is how Ennis style of play flourished at the Sharks and he openly criticized Haslers coaching tactics
Hasler has become the most hated club coach in the NRL
The latest from the Kennel after anther loss tonight .........

Wtf does des have to do to this club to get ****ed off
'Extremely disappointing again' even a ****tard like fatty can see how **** we are. But master coach can't.

Even dumb cnt Hadley can't work out why we have Lichaa on the bench as he only plays 5mins.....Sterlo laughed and said tge same thIng.
Only our dumb cnt coach does this....no one else.
How many losses in a row do we have now?

5 years of total control on recruitment, training, retention and every thing you can think of
and this is what we get.
why do we continue to watch this ****
We are the slowest team in the comp. nice recruiting Des you ****wit
LMFAO season officially over. Let's just forfeit the rest of the season to stop it getting embarrassing.
This is the worst Bulldogs side in history.
FCK YOU DES!!!!!!!!!!!!
The problem is for me its hard to judge the players as des has ruined most of them ,i bet under a new coach alot of them would play much better,look at ennis
Diabolical. Des has assembled a squad of duds
Not a bang nota whimper fck you des
I never want to see his sorry ass walk through our door again. Can't move on from his dog act 1 week after the 2011 GF win.

Hasler is a strange case

I'd accept him back after a public apology to all the fans, it's better than having Fulton's weak seed coach us

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6