Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
puppy.jpg
She has nice teets man

They also had Barba and Ennis - players who proved last year that they can deliver a premiership, certainly not useless.

I'd rather a Barba, Reynolds, Keating, Ennis spine to a Hopoate, Reynolds, Mbye, Lichaa spine...

Didn't they have Hodgkinson till 2015 also - think he was NSW halfback when they won their last series??

Didn't they have Hodgkinson till 2015 also - think he was NSW halfback when they won their last series??
Yeah Hodko i remember him

He got us to 8th and smashed the year before we won the comp again

Such a gun player, let's recap the others

Father time, the breaker of whistles and giver of dumb penalties at hooker

ECB man whose more interested in drugs and humping the wives of other players, also a fullback who can't catch, reminds me of the Australian wicketkeeper

Discount Keira Foreskin,a penalty magnet if there ever was one

Yup top draw spine

They have over-achieved IMO because with the talent they had they probably should never have played those GF's. Semi finals yes, but not a Grand Final.
Isn't that then an acknowledgement of Des's coaching ability ?? taking an understrength team all the way to the big dance and getting a shot at the title ??

ECB man whose more interested in drugs and humping the wives of other players, also a fullback who can't catch, reminds me of the Australian wicketkeeper

Yup top draw spine
Let's not get so upset - fact is, had FULL control of the squad, positions and the dinasour tactics.
Let's stop blaming his downhill slide on halves - the style of footy he has applied there is not based on dominant halves , but forwards who are playing like oversized halfbacks...his call...and at this point...a poor one.

Let's not get so upset - fact is, had FULL control of the squad, positions and the dinasour tactics.
Let's stop blaming his downhill slide on halves - the style of footy he has applied there is not based on dominant halves , but forwards who are playing like oversized halfbacks...his call...and at this point...a poor one.

He has had full control over the squad no doubt

What top tier half,5/8,hooker or fullback has been legitimately on the market in this time?

Furthermore, if you want to be specific about halves, TMM is not being paid massive overs from the Cowboys.

What top tier half,5/8,hooker or fullback has been legitimately on the market in this time?
Milford, Blake Green, Foran, Keary, Maloney, Granville, Segeyaro

There was a bloke named Maloney he could easily have afforded who at the time was a 3 time Grand finalist and has since won another at the Sharks- pretty handy imo and available at exactly this time....the reason Des chose not to go this way is his coaching style, preferring to have big forwards playing short chain passes to create in the ruck and credit to him - when it was new and Barba was there to cash in with his instincts off the back of it - well played THEN....but its now dull with the players, fans and most others.

Add disgruntled halves like Adam Reynolds, Hunt, Widdop, Moses who they could easily afford considering the big money elsewhere....not Cronk or Thurston but only 2 teams can have them.

Its a mute point really - his coaching is now outdated and the proof is on the footy field....if the spine was his priority, he would have it - Des gets what Des wants....but his stubborn ego will not accept he needs to change his 2012 tactics.

Last edited:

Yup top draw spine

Who are you talking about? The Dogs' 2014 spine?

I'm glad they played the 2014 GF instead of us in a way. The script was set for that year. The NRL had been trying to give Souths their fairytale for at least 2 years.
and they punished us the year before for ruining there south v roosters gf with the worst reffing display ever seen in the 2013 gf. I'm glad we didn't make the gd in 2014 we would of been smashed by South and the refs lol I'm glad you can see how predictable the nrl is. eels and panthers are there next target but there just shiite .

As for Reynolds remember when he jumped and flipped and the ref gave him a penalty and they kicked a goal to beat us. giftt even said he jumped we all saw it yet... fmd the nrl is a joke imagine the other fans had to put up with the tripe we cop just for being manly

The flaw in this argument is the idea that clubs have to buy good spines. What about coaches developing and bringing players through in these positions? or turning other clubs cast offs into quality first graders? Other clubs and coaches can do it? Why is Des exempt from doing the same?

I'm not doubting Hasler's coaching credentials, I think he was a very good coach but he has (a) gone stale at the Dogs and (b) he has had fine talent to work with. There are no excuses and I don't really think he needs any either...he already has runs on the board, but the idea that he has been unfairly crippled by a poor roster (in particular the spine), when you factor in that he assembled most of it himself, well it's frankly a dumb argument...but coming from you, doesn't surprise me one iota.

Now haven't you gotta have your man boobs milked while you watch a fake wrestling match?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10