Gutherson & Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently it's a done deal now. Gutherson to Parra for two years and we are getting the Mormon back.
So we shaft a local junior who wanted to stay (he recently re-signed for two more years) to bring back a mercenary who left for big $.
Where's the "done deal" come from?

Apparently it's a done deal now. Gutherson to Parra for two years and we are getting the Mormon back.
So we shaft a local junior who wanted to stay (he recently re-signed for two more years) to bring back a mercenary who left for big $.
Sounds like the Inner Circle is back in full force.
upload_2015-9-27_11-44-13.png

Fultons, Lussick and Hoppa :banghead:

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-27_11-39-0.jpeg
    upload_2015-9-27_11-39-0.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 3
We get someone else's over priced problem who only plays the game for money and gift one of our best young talents. Has Bozo been taking his pills?

Fox is saying it's done - gone on a two year deal. To be fair he's probably the odd man out till everyone goes but still, there better be something a lot better than Hoppa coming or we are ****ed.

Or
Suppose it is a good sign if other clubs are sniffing around at our juniors ( as long as we keep them, come on! Bozo) seems we are not a team on the decline as many out there in media land would like.
PS. How accurate has Roth tool being!

Or maybe not being able to hang on to our kids is a sign of decline?

Salary cap pressure ?? Really.

I've never been sold on Gutherson as an outright gun. He's got talent but at this same stage in their careers Tommy Turbo has him well covered. But if we are indeed letting him go to sign Hoppa then that is stupid with a capital S.

FMD Hoppa junior is rubbish after his two year sabbatical.

How could salary cap pressure force Gutherson out and we sign Hopoate who wants big coin? That doesn't make sense

Last edited:
But we did hang on to them. We resigned him till 2017 earlier this year! And if he wasn't on the tap list then what the **** is going on here?
Got to be more to this if we have let Gutho go!
Can not possibly see us getting Hoppa unless the slime are still paying a large chunk of his salary. Hell we need props dam it!

If this happens it just shows that the Great Bozo has lost the plot and is only interested in getting "jobs for the boys". Hasn't it also been confirmed that Hoppa Snr is doing SG Ball next Year
Glad I haven't paid my membership yet....decisions like this will determine if I do or not.

Got to be more to this if we have let Gutho go!
Can not possibly see us getting Hoppa unless the slime are still paying a large chunk of his salary. Hell we need props dam it!
Parra will play zero, as they never registered his over inflated contract.
Hoppa is a free agent, so it will be all Manly monies - hope its not true :swear:

Gutho can play any position in the backs and kicks as well.
People forget how explosive he was last year - and he had another year's worth of growth @:cool:

Gutho confirmed on fox sports. 2 years. Disappointing but is a true fullback and is a level below Tom T

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6