Full Team List for 2016,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just spotted this, don't know if it's been posted but quite an informative Manly season preview from The Roar...

by Riley Pettigrew, 11 Jan 16

Manly had a disappointing season last year, missing the finals for the first time since 2004.

Club legend Geoff Toovey was sacked, with the beginning of the ‘Penn era’ flagged by the arrival of Trent Barrett as head coach.

Over 20 players departed the club including Matt Ballin, Kieran Foran, Clinton Gutherson, Peta Hiku and Justin Horo.

A new group was brought in by Bob Fulton, with Test stars Lewis Brown, Martin Taupau, Nate Myles and Dylan Walker joining the club, alongside Apisai Koroisau, Darcy Lussick, Matt Parcell, Isaac John and schoolboy rugby star Tom Wright.

With Brookvale currently divided – those in Toovey’s camp and those in Scott Penn and Fulton’s camp – Barrett must unite the team and management under one common goal – to deliver another premiership to the Northern Beaches.

to read the full article go to:

http://www.theroar.com.au/2016/01/11/manly-sea-eagles-2016-nrl-season-preview/

I think that the extra prop on the bench would be handy, Jake, Myles and Tapau can all play prop and lock.
I'd drop Symonds, Mateo offers more, especially now he can play his natural style and not be relied on to play in the middle like he did last year at times.

On a tangent, and not because I'm normally given to looking at pictures of large sweaty men, but this pic from Jamie Buhrer's instagram account is telling. Couple of things - Tom Turbo has grown a whole lot in the offseason; Jayden Hodges has also bulked up; Fonua-Blake is huge; Barrett and Cartwright get in and train with the boys.

Eagles.jpg

Whos the big bloke with the tats?
Fonua Blake...monster who has huge potential....Lawrence looks fit & ready - back issue is a shocker but seems to be strong thru the core which is a major factor....Buhrer looks ripped like a boxer.....hope his strength & weight are not sacrificed if he stays.

I think if Fonua Blake can put his head down he will be given an early opportunity off the bench, and provide us with aggression that lawrence and starlo can't.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8