Full Team List for 2016,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was off the bench for Penrith mostly & that was with all their injuries.Don't get me wrong ,I rate him highly also ,but from reading Barrett's interviews ,it sounds as the position is Parcell's to lose.

Inglis, Smith, Slater, Cronk & many other standouts in Qld cup have been more than good enough at NRL level.
Admittedly Parcell has much to prove & some including myself are really talking him up....to a degree....very prematurely.
Fact is I think he is an absolute gun & taking nothing from Api, I will be surprised if Parcell is not 1st choice from day 1.
Not long now till we find out.

Admittedly Parcell has much to prove & some including myself are really talking him up....to a degree....very prematurely.
Talking Parcell up? Nah. Take @Brookvale2015's lead. He has Api as Manly's first choice rake, first choice goalkicker despite having only kicked 4 goals in his NRL career, Dally M hooker of the year, and best buy for any team. THAT is talking a player up.

Api was only getting a start with Penrith because of injury, otherwise he was a reserve grader as well.

He was off the bench for Penrith mostly & that was with all their injuries.Don't get me wrong ,I rate him highly also ,but from reading Barrett's interviews ,it sounds as the position is Parcell's to lose.

He was starting most games actually and averaging 45 meters and 35 tackles great stats for a hooker who stuck only playing 40 minutes he was out playing segy most games while Parcell couldn't get past Nikorima

Api was only getting a start with Penrith because of injury, otherwise he was a reserve grader as well.

Actually played a lot on the bench behind segy for the majority of the season or started

Parcell has played 6 average nrl games for the broncos

while Parcell couldn't get past Nikorima
Parcell was picked ahead of Nikorima early in the year. Word is that Bennett was so pissed off about him signing for Manly and that's why he banished him to Q Cup.
In fact, if I recall correctly he once did the same thing to a young gun centre.

I just hope they're both exceptional. I'm still wondering about converting one of them to 5/8 next year if Killer retires and Walker takes his place.

This is all good chat stuff (I'm saying that seriously). To put in another light if a team can get away with say, using 23 or less players they have good chance to win the comp. If they have to use around 30+ then they will struggle.So all the players mentioned are getting a run when points are on the line.

All players will be different from 2015 (better or worse or just different) so the proof will be on the field. I get excited about how some players will come from the "non mention" sector to must be in the team. Maybe a player like Issac John will find a place as 5/8. It may turn out he is the best player as a link for forwards and backs and get best out of team. Do not shoot me on this, just an example. Cant wait for season to start.

If he is, I seriously hope we have another backrower lined up...'cos otherwise I think it is an area that we will struggle with. Mateo goes some of the way towards making up for the loss of creativity when Glenn Stewart left.

I'm hearing Mateo will be released next week.
I'm hearing you will never be released from the insane asylum
asylum29.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8