Full Team List for 2016,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Api was only getting a start with Penrith because of injury, otherwise he was a reserve grader as well.

Max Krilich spent a few years in reserve grade behind Fred Jones. He then went on to win 2 premierships with the club, captain NSW and captain the 1982 Invincibles.

Api was behind Isaac Luke at Souffs and Luke is probably only behind Scam Smith as the best #9 in the game right now. And then he went to Penrith where despite being Souffs premiership rake in 2014, he had to start behind Segeyaro who was already the established hooker. At Manly he has no one really in front of him right now because Ballin has gone, Hodges is seen mostly as NSW Cup and Parcell is an unknown at this level.

I'm not saying that Api will be as successful as Thrower was, but he's being given his chance in first grade, lets see how he runs with it before passing judgement.

And for the record, I still think that Killer will be our first choice goal kicker this year. Api has kicked 4 goals in his career. Killer has kicked 482. I don't think its a tough choice unless Killer wants to give up the kicking.

Max Krilich spent a few years in reserve grade behind Fred Jones. He then went on to win 2 premierships with the club, captain NSW and captain the 1982 Invincibles.

Api was behind Isaac Luke at Souffs and Luke is probably only behind Scam Smith as the best #9 in the game right now. And then he went to Penrith where despite being Souffs premiership rake in 2014, he had to start behind Segeyaro who was already the established hooker. At Manly he has no one really in front of him right now because Ballin has gone, Hodges is seen mostly as NSW Cup and Parcell is an unknown at this level.

I'm not saying that Api will be as successful as Thrower was, but he's being given his chance in first grade, lets see how he runs with it before passing judgement.

And for the record, I still think that Killer will be our first choice goal kicker this year. Api has kicked 4 goals in his career. Killer has kicked 482. I don't think its a tough choice unless Killer wants to give up the kicking.
Killer can't kick well anymore he was missing easy ones all year I'd much rather see Mateo or cherry take up kicking

Killer can't kick well anymore he was missing easy ones all year I'd much rather see Mateo or cherry take up kicking
DCE is one of the worst goal kickers I've seen, no natural flare for it at all. I think they will stick with Killer until he retires unless there is a surprise kicker amongst the newbies, possibly Parcell. I agree that Mateo would be my back-up but he is only with us for this year and most likely gone next year. We just haven't had much luck with long term goal kickers since Ridge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4