Full Team List for 2016,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think if Fonua Blake can put his head down he will be given an early opportunity off the bench, and provide us with aggression that lawrence and starlo can't.
The bloke is a grub. He shouldn't be allowed to play this season like Lui, Ferguson etc. were stood down.

Second row , Utility ? Been a very good player for us don't discard him. Think he would be perfect off the bench with the new interchange rule
Symonds has had moments, but also struggled at times for good reason - lack of grunt in the middle, which will allow him to attack those edges off DCE with more space created by the new 2016 recruits.
Agree both ways that he will be a worthy bench man in today's game, now he can play his own game & Fluffy 100% correct...he is FAR from a middle player.

Second row , Utility ? Been a very good player for us don't discard him. Think he would be perfect off the bench with the new interchange rule

Won't be utility if Parcell is also on the bench and Brown&Buhrer in the run on which is what this was originally referring to leaving us only Lussick as a prop on the bench.

Do you really feel 1 prop is enough?

No...not when we have quality depth available. To me, we have four reasonable backrowers in Mateo, Symonds, Buhrer and Brown - but suddenly a lot of good props. With Taupau, Myles and Trbojevic playing 8,10 and 13, we can easily carry two big boppers on the bench - Lussick and Lawrence/Starlo.

No...not when we have quality depth available. To me, we have four reasonable backrowers in Mateo, Symonds, Buhrer and Brown - but suddenly a lot of good props. With Taupau, Myles and Trbojevic playing 8,10 and 13, we can easily carry two big boppers on the bench - Lussick and Lawrence/Starlo.

And then there's Knight.

True - plus (presumably) Fonua-Blake at some stage, and a streamlined Vave. I personally don't think Burgess is as bad as many people on here make out, either - he tries hard, just not as gifted as his siblings in the speed and power dept.

Symonds has had moments, but also struggled at times for good reason - lack of grunt in the middle, which will allow him to attack those edges off DCE with more space created by the new 2016 recruits.
Agree both ways that he will be a worthy bench man in today's game, now he can play his own game & Fluffy 100% correct...he is FAR from a middle player.

Issue i think with Symonds is he hasn't been able to just stick with one position / role, too many times he was the one shifted out of position to cover an injury, he never looked comfortable in the centres, so was never settled, if he had a full season with just one role I think he would really shine. Be interesting to see what role he lands this year with all these new names in the mix.

I just had an amusing flashback while over on the zerotackle website...was a time last year when I was wishing we'd sign Tim Grant, since he was doing stuff-all at the Wabbits...hahahaha! How times change...

Issue i think with Symonds is he hasn't been able to just stick with one position / role, too many times he was the one shifted out of position to cover an injury, he never looked comfortable in the centres, so was never settled, if he had a full season with just one role I think he would really shine. Be interesting to see what role he lands this year with all these new names in the mix.
Is that situation likely to change ?? Killer and Skivvi aren't getting any younger and if they have another season plagued by injury then he might find himself doing that again. Either him or Brown, so maybe that is who he will be battling with for a spot.

Is that situation likely to change ?? Killer and Skivvi aren't getting any younger and if they have another season plagued by injury then he might find himself doing that again. Either him or Brown, so maybe that is who he will be battling with for a spot.
yeah unlikely to change and like you say it'd be between him and Brown who'd jump in in that scenario. Brown probably ahead of him just in pecking order, so I can see him moving on in 2017. While Walker is obviously an accomplished centre, you aren't going to weaken a key halves position in the event of a centre injury mid game by shifting him there so it'll be same old same old I'd say.

When the injuries come in the centres mid game would Parcell not go better at centre than tred or brown? That would be my first option, second would be Api (or Mateo - if we have injuries he should really stay in the back row as a ball player-) to 5/8 and walker to centre. 3rd option would be Brown or Tred to centre.

Api for Walker could also work as well as Brown or Symonds.

Needless to say If Symonds finishes in the centres each game for the first 8 games like last year we are not going to go well either

Everyone suggesting walker to centres, that won't be happening you don't move your 5/8 out of position that's just silly it's a key position it's like moving DCE to fullback you don't do it positions like hooker/5/8/1/2 and fullback are off limits

Manly 2016
1.Stewart(vc)
2.Tafua
3.Lyon(c)(gk)
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans(vc)
8.Trbojevic
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Mateo