Full Team List for 2016,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly 2016
1.Stewart(vc)
2.Tafua
3.Lyon(c)
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans(vc)
8.Trbojevic
9.Koroisau(gk)
10.Myles
11.Mateo
12.Buhrer
13.Taupau

14.Parcell
15.Lussick
16.Brown
17.Starling

Backups:
Fullback-Moltzen
Wing-Green/Lavaka/Goodall/Parker
Centre-Satini/Williame/Raimen
Halves-John/Hynes/Wright
Hooker-Hodges/Pratt
Prop-Lawrence/Knight/Vave/Burgess/Armstrong
Second row-Symonds/Walker/Bainbridge/Kelly
Lock-Leary/Fonua-Blake/Cox/Latham

Manly NSW cup 2016
1.Moltzen
2.Lavaka
3.Williame
4.Satini
5.Green
6.Hynes
7.John
8.Vave
9.Hodges(gk)
10.Starling
11.Leary
12.Symonds(c)
13.Fonua-Blake

14.Pratt
15.Burgess
16.Lawrence
17.Goodall

18.Latham
19.Armstrong
20.Kelly

I belive all our signings are done so this is my final team
Good 1st grade im with you . Maybe brown for Mateo who knows but very good side.

Manly 2016

Backups:
Fullback-Moltzen
Halves-John/Hynes/Wright
Hooker-Hodges/Pratt

Think the first grade team looks spot on. A couple of observations about the rest. Fonua-Blake is an out and out Prop. Green has been training solely as a second row and will play there. Walker is training solely with NYC can't see him playing up in cup til late season if at all.

Think the first grade team looks spot on. A couple of observations about the rest. Fonua-Blake is an out and out Prop. Green has been training solely as a second row and will play there. Walker is training solely with NYC can't see him playing up in cup til late season if at all.
I didn't put walker in my nsw cup team

Good 1st grade im with you . Maybe brown for Mateo who knows but very good side.

If that NSW Cup side isn't top 4 I'd be pretty disappointed, but Willow is coach, so you'd never know how low they could go. The Cougar ever taken his team to the finals yet?

Wow Lawrence on the bench for NSW cup. Only if his back problems are hampering him badly. Otherwise surely he's somewhere in top 17

My first choice 17 would be something like:

1 - Brett Stewart
2 - Jorge Taufua
3 - Jamie Lyon (c/gk)
4 - Steve Matai
5 - Tom Trbojevic
6 - Dylan Walker
7 - Daly Cherry-Evans
8 - Nate Myles
9 - Matt Parcell
10 - Jake Trbojevic
11 - Lewis Brown
12 - Feleti Mateo
13 - Martin Taupau

Res - Starling, Lussick, Buhrer, Koroisau

Killer would still be our first choice kicker with Koroisau and DCE the back ups. Star and Darcy are the bench props with Lussick also able to play in the back row. Ferris can cover forwards and backs while Koroisau is the 2nd hooker charging $100 per hour.

And don't be too surprised this year to see Snake and Tommy swapping positions a few times during games. It wouldn't surprise me to see Tommy playing at FB for a few kick returns since we know that is far from the strongest part of Snake's game. Like when Minichello and RTS swapped a few times for the Rorters, it will also give Tom a fair taste of fullback before the position becomes his.

Of those I left out, I am a fan of T-Red but I honestly can't put him in front of Brown (a current Kiwi test player) and Ferris. And TBH I have no idea what's going on with BJ.

You know, this is almost reminding me of the early 80's when we had so many international forwards in our team that it wasn't unusual to see test players like Ray Brown, Geoff Gerard and even Fatty playing in reserve grade.

Manly 2016
1.Stewart(vc)
2.Tafua
3.Lyon(c)
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans(vc)
8.Trbojevic
9.Koroisau(gk)
10.Myles
11.Mateo
12.Buhrer
13.Taupau

14.Parcell
15.Lussick
16.Brown
17.Starling

Backups:
Fullback-Moltzen
Halves-John/Hynes/Wright
Hooker-Hodges/Pratt

Manly NSW cup 2016
1.Moltzen
2.Lavaka
3.Williame
4.Satini
5.Green
6.Hynes
7.John
8.Vave
9.Hodges(gk)
10.Starling
11.Leary
12.Symonds(c)
13.Fonua-Blake

14.Pratt
15.Burgess
16.Lawrence
17.Goodall

18.Latham
19.Armstrong
20.Kelly

I belive all our signings are done so this is my final team
You've got Api as goal kicker in front of Lyon. Api has kicked 4 goals in 30 games. Reasons for the choice?

I didn't put walker in my nsw cup team
I know. Although you listed him in depth. He and Parker are the only two who have had no exposure to NRL training. Hynes, Wright, Ramien etc have all been with first grade at some point, hence fair to say they are realistic depth options. Walker and Parker are only with NYC hence unlikely to be used even in depth except if we are decimated and have 20 plus players out injured. Is Latham still with us?

I know. Although you listed him in depth. He and Parker are the only two who have had no exposure to NRL training. Hynes, Wright, Ramien etc have all been with first grade at some point, hence fair to say they are realistic depth options. Walker and Parker are only with NYC hence unlikely to be used even in depth except if we are decimated and have 20 plus players out injured. Is Latham still with us?
No latham

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10