[Resurrected] Frankie goes to Pantherwood

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously these two are an embarrassment

I assume that she will want medical care from a public hospital if she catches covid?

Cannot believe that people would pay her $220 just to be told about the dangers of being vaccinated Fools and their money

Last edited:

I assume that she will want medical care from a public hospital if she catches covid?

Cannot believe that people would pay her $220 just to be told about the dangers of being vaccinated Fools and their money

She even looks like a c#@!

What world does she live in when two cops show up, present their badges and she demands more proof?
She writes about being respectful but not accepting their proof of ID, calling them trespassers and dismissing them is hardly respectful in the greater society.
The amount of nuffies that hide behind a camera phone and then post it to their lemmings is ridiculous.

I'm with you @tookey, do they expect to be treated for a disease that they believe doesn't exist?
Do they receive the Government's disaster payments or assistance?
Probably not at $220 a pop for dodgy advice, she's probably making more money than ever before.

I think these people place more value in the attention they can attract to themselves than in the things they claim they have strong beliefs in.

The internet & social media gives attention seekers like this a stage to perform on & many like minded people to pay them that attention they so badly crave.

It's no coincidence that, despite telling Frank to stay away from media at the demo station, she was filming the whole thing with the full intention of posting it online.

I think these people place more value in the attention they can attract to themselves than in the things they claim they have strong beliefs in.

The internet & social media gives attention seekers like this a stage to perform on & many like minded people to pay them that attention they so badly crave.

It's no coincidence that, despite telling Frank to stay away from media at the demo station, she was filming the whole thing with the full intention of posting it online.
I wonder if she did not gain an income from her stance would she be so onto it?

What world does she live in when two cops show up, present their badges and she demands more proof?
She writes about being respectful but not accepting their proof of ID, calling them trespassers and dismissing them is hardly respectful in the greater society.
The amount of nuffies that hide behind a camera phone and then post it to their lemmings is ridiculous.

I'm with you @tookey, do they expect to be treated for a disease that they believe doesn't exist?
Do they receive the Government's disaster payments or assistance?
Probably not at $220 a pop for dodgy advice, she's probably making more money than ever before.
Yes when it suits an oxygen thief like this one, they start quoting legalese as part of their civil right to be an ill-informed flog.

A day or two earlier they’re out doing their thing for civil disobedience. Can’t have it both ways.

What about the tough guys who committed acts of cruelty against a Police horse? The next day they’re sheepishly paying their fines and wearing their masks.

Yes when it suits an oxygen thief like this one, they start quoting legalese as part of their civil right to be an ill-informed flog.

A day or two earlier they’re out doing their thing for civil disobedience. Can’t have it both ways.

What about the tough guys who committed acts of cruelty against a Police horse? The next day they’re sheepishly paying their fines and wearing their masks.
She’s no different to the dufus “Bunnings Karen” who tried the “1948 charter of rights” garbage at Victorian store in 2020 for refusing to wear a mask.

She got her legal advice from the top firm of Facebook Twitter and Instagram.

Somebody had a few extra bowls of stupid this morning.

What an absolute flog.

Oh, and glamorous ? I've got too much respect for my tackle to put it anywhere near that mole. Head like a beaten favourite.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6