[Resurrected] Frankie goes to Pantherwood

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Panthers signing to soften Kikau blow

Penrith has signed giant forward Frank Winterstein from Manly as an 11th hour replacement for injured forward Viliame Kikau.

The dynamic Kikau will miss the start of the season with a knee injury and the Panthers have swooped on Samoan international Winterstein.

A Bulldogs junior, Winterstein is a veteran at 32 but his experience should help the young Panthers pack.

He has played over 150 top grade games, both in Australia and in Super League, as well as nine Tests for Samoa.

Winterstein has played the past three seasons at Manly but the club was happy to move him on, with Des Hasler feeling his roster is top-heavy with forwards.

Winterstein told his Manly teammates by text message today that he is joining the Panthers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank Christ for that. Nothing worse than watching our backs get hammered trying to do all the hit ups while winterstein stands around Watching for 20 minutes before having a run himself
Was lazy 9/10 times and I'm super happy we won't have to sit thru that for yet another season.
Nothing against the guy personally but was seldom more than a passenger in an average team

Awesome, we keep losing players with no replacements, apart from reserve graders.

Brian Kelly (released, no replacement)
Frank Winterstein (released, no replacement)
Tom Amone (released, by Blacktown, no replacement)
Dylan Walker (sacked for now, not seeking dispensation)
Manase Fainu (unavailable for drunken sex videos)

Yep, new era alright.

Best wishes Frankie but to be honest we’ve got the better side of the deal.

I hope they bring up a winger or centre but apparently it’s Guacamole the big forward.

Best of luck to him. I couldn't quite work Frank out. Seemed huge and strong in pics but I can't remember seeing him bend lines, bust through defences, hammer people in tackles.

Anyway, as said. good luck Frank.

I would have thought the 'Riff would have had plenty of juniors waiting for their chance.
Good for us because Frankenstein was never any more than a fill-in First Grader.
That opens up a spot for Baldy Saunders. Do it DESpicable!
We need another crowd favourite at Brookie.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6