Finally a “ normal “ off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Enough of the religion hijacks. What I want to know is MFB a right wing fascist or a left wing commie so we can get this thread onto an even more interesting political tangent

An innocent baby has no control or say as to what country/community/environment they are born into. But that environment can and does in some instances dictate how they can live their life, they are powerless to change it. Doesn’t mean they cannot be a good person, it just means their opportunities are different. I’m not saying god is to blame, mainly because I don’t subscribe to that.
No matter the circumstances. If someone wants to change their environment or get out of it. Belief is half the battle.What you think about is what you bring about into your life. You can improve your life drastically by improving the thoughts that you dwell upon and the actions that you take. I know what your getting at bozo

Eternal life for christians that sin and by any metric, waive their right to eternal life?

What about all the devout Christian clergy who devoted their life to god, but also to little kids?

Do they get a spot in the afterlife? I guess if you repent and maintain your faith, you still deserve a spot in heaven?

Bollocks.

Jesus said he came for the unrighteous not for the righteous. I suppose the question is 'he who is without sin, may cast the first stone"....as Jesus said, who among us is without sin? Humanity can be evil and all evil (including christian clery with unhealthy evil desires exercised on children) will be dealt with by The all Holy God. Jesus also said that there are those whom appear godly and christian but Jesus will respond with 'I never knew you'.
In my heart, I would like all pedophiles (especially those disguised as clery) to feel the wrath of God for their crimes against vulnerable children. It is right to be angry, and I believe a righteous anger against evil is acceptable. But....the biggest crime to face all human is the rejection of Jesus Christ, this human rejection of Christ shows that God will not force us to love him, He respects the descision when someone rejects His Son whom provided an atonement for sin. If someone lives their lives willfully without God in this lifetime, why would you want to live eternally with him in the next life. I suppose it's the case of 'you get what you want'.

Jesus said he came for the unrighteous not for the righteous. I suppose the question is 'he who is without sin, may cast the first stone"....as Jesus said, who among us is without sin? Humanity can be evil and all evil (including christian clery with unhealthy evil desires exercised on children) will be dealt with by The all Holy God. Jesus also said that there are those whom appear godly and christian but Jesus will respond with 'I never knew you'.
In my heart, I would like all pedophiles (especially those disguised as clery) to feel the wrath of God for their crimes against vulnerable children. It is right to be angry, and I believe a righteous anger against evil is acceptable. But....the biggest crime to face all human is the rejection of Jesus Christ, this human rejection of Christ shows that God will not force us to love him, He respects the descision when someone rejects His Son whom provided an atonement for sin. If someone lives their lives willfully without God in this lifetime, why would you want to live eternally with him in the next life. I suppose it's the case of 'you get what you want'.

**** that’s profound!!

Also total bull****!!

FMD we’ve been invaded by Sky Fairy lovers AGAIN!!!

I'm not even going to bother trying to work out WTF and HTF Jesus has come into this thread.

In what is probably a futile attempt to get it back on track I was only thinking a few days ago how sad it was there was no real bad news coming out about is. Lots on The scoffs and donkeys debacle. What lies and a bit on doesntmatta but where were we. No dirt or mud being slung by the DT and players behaving themselves.

Boom normal service resumes. Thanks DW.

No matter the circumstances. If someone wants to change their environment or get out of it. Belief is half the battle.What you think about is what you bring about into your life. You can improve your life drastically by improving the thoughts that you dwell upon and the actions that you take. I know what your getting at bozo

It’s a nice sentiment if you’re a relatively able-bodied person of normal intelligence, who had the good fortune to be born in a first-world country where opportunities to improve your lot in life (via public education, a robust welfare system etc) exist. Good luck with improving your life by changing your mindset if you’re in a third-world country where your big focus each day is finding water and something to eat, or if you’ve got a disability or illness that renders you unable to function without round-the-clock care. Positive thinking will get you 9/10ths of nowhere in those situations.

It’s a nice sentiment if you’re a relatively able-bodied person of normal intelligence, who had the good fortune to be born in a first-world country where opportunities to improve your lot in life (via public education, a robust welfare system etc) exist. Good luck with improving your life by changing your mindset if you’re in a third-world country where your big focus each day is finding water and something to eat, or if you’ve got a disability or illness that renders you unable to function without round-the-clock care. Positive thinking will get you 9/10ths of nowhere in those situations.
Positive thinking may help you find a solution or at least improve the situation your in. Or u can think negative,give in, suffer and die in your environment without trying. Be a prisoner of your own mind. I mean plenty of countries take in refugees every year. I've often heard of plenty of stories about people's families being from third world countries and their struggle, and how they have come across a better life for themselves. Sudanese and all. May not be the case for everyone but for some they do make it out. Perhaps it was their positive train of thought and aspirations, perhaps it wasn't. But I can bet those with negativity who cant see the light at the end of the tunnel never do

I thought he came to play fullback for Jerusalem

I’ll preface this by saying the below is not aimed at any particular person, but is a reflection of my thoughts about religious debate.

3242F001-E458-42F7-AEBD-F01FCCFFCEE1.jpeg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4