Finally a “ normal “ off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What do you mean feathered friend ?

"According to the story, a united humanity in the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating eastward, comes to the land of Shinar (שִׁנְעָר‬). There they agree to build a city and a tower tall enough to reach heaven. God, observing their city and tower, confounds their speech so that they can no longer understand each other, and scatters them around the world."
Extract from Wiki. Apparently god created different tribes/communities

I’ll preface this by saying the below is not aimed at any particular person, but is a reflection of my thoughts about religious debate.

View attachment 10359
Every one has a God . My God does not have 9 wives including a nine year old . My God has never raised a finger or a knife to decapitate any ones head off . My God came to this earth to teach and spread love and peace to all man kind and this is why every one will celebrate my Gods day this December .
I was also a non believer and I also looked at the other 300 hundred alternatives but like all of us made my choice .
There is a God in the heaven and also another God from the football field and his name is Zachary Robert Fulton
s-l300.jpg

"According to the story, a united humanity in the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating eastward, comes to the land of Shinar (שִׁנְעָר‬). There they agree to build a city and a tower tall enough to reach heaven. God, observing their city and tower, confounds their speech so that they can no longer understand each other, and scatters them around the world."
Extract from Wiki. Apparently god created different tribes/communities

So what does this prove feathered friend ?

I’ll preface this by saying the below is not aimed at any particular person, but is a reflection of my thoughts about religious debate.

View attachment 10359
Every one has a God . My God does not have 9 wives including a nine year old . My God has never raised a finger or a knife to decapitate any ones head off . My God came to this earth to teach and spread love and peace to all man kind and this is why every one will celebrate my Gods day this December .
I was also a non believer and I also looked at the other 300 hundred alternatives but like all of us made my choice .
There is a God in the heaven and also another God from the football field and his name is Zachary Robert Fulton
View attachment 10361

My god built a brewery!

I would like to thank your God for the icy cold Guinnes that I enjoy from time to time

There’s a steak in every schooner (and a big steak in a pint) Boze, and Guinness is the perfect accompaniment to your gym activities, being rich in protein.

So what does this prove feathered friend ?
The Tower of Babel is a biblical tale from Genesis.

I guess if you don't believe in the truth of the bible it doesn't prove anything. If you do, the basic divisions between different cultures seem here come about by an act of god.

How the **** did this thread degenerate into a religious ****fight so quickly?
Is six pages before the first reference to God a new record? Can’t be long now till somebody compares somebody else to Hitler and then, by the rules of internet debate, the game is over. We Taoists will sit in the back row observing it with the same mild curiosity with which we observe everything else except football. There is absolute Right and Wrong in football. The Sea Eagles are Right and Greenberg, the Storm and the Eels are WRONG.

Geez and we are a fairly non-religious country, now I can almost see how all these wars started due to religion in countries who actually give a **** about it.

Ah yes young Harry. No good ever came of religion. A very brutal, violent art reponsible for the greatest loss of life in mankind. Fortunately we live in a mainly atheist pagan country that spares us the threat of belligerent self-righteous sky fairies.

I'd just like to mention Mathias who replaced Judas Iscariot as a disciple.
Acts 1:23 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
"And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias."

Acts 1:26 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
"And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles."
Mathias is never mentioned again after the lot fell on him, hopefully it wasn't fatal.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6