Finally a “ normal “ off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey guys. If you're bored waiting for next season can I suggest a recently internationally released award winning 700+ page horror/scifi/ thriller novel as seen in the below YouTube entry;

Why am I promoting it? Because I wrote it. Hope you enjoy it if you decide to part with your cash. Also on Kindle
Congratulations. It's a big commitment writing a book.
That last line on the trailer is familiar...."will this be the end of mankind?"
I'm sure I wrote that about our club last year following that capitulation to the Titans.

Hey guys. If you're bored waiting for next season can I suggest a recently internationally released award winning 700+ page horror/scifi/ thriller novel as seen in the below YouTube entry;

Why am I promoting it? Because I wrote it. Hope you enjoy it if you decide to part with your cash. Also on Kindle
Good on you, I'm not a reader so I won't pretend that I will read it - I'll wait for the movie starring our own Hugh Jackman. But I'm always fascinated by the writing process - did it take you long ??

Last edited:

Well done Bearfax .

Good on you, I'm not reader so I won't pretend that I will read it - I'll wait for the movie starring our own Hugh Jackman. But I'm always fascinated by the writing process - did it take you long ??

A couple of years C & C. Actually working on two more...and a sequel, but don't hold your breath. Could be a couple of years yet. Cost a bit because like most new authors (even J.K. Rowling and Matthew Reilly had to start this way), you are self publishing, which means you pay to have a publisher do all the work, but difference is you retain all rights to the book. If the book is successful, then publishers take an interest and offer to pay to produce. I've been fortunate because it won an international award and three positive critics comments. That enhances its prospects but its early days. It is presented at 10 international expos next year, and that's when I see if its going somewhere. So far minor success.

Good on you, I'm not reader so I won't pretend that I will read it - I'll wait for the movie starring our own Hugh Jackman. But I'm always fascinated by the writing process - did it take you long ??

Don't hold your breath on that one. However it is being submitted for consideration for such treatment...but so are hundreds of other scripts

Before the advent of modern or advanced communication technology , unquestionably there were just as many unsavory incidents involving footy players and that were in all likelihood or no doubt not reported or disclosed . . Probably exasperated a bit with the era of the modern professional nature of the game with many players having more time on their hands . Sport is not different to any other aspect of life so always important to keep things into some appropriate perspective of course , Some modern day players can just not seem to help themselves sometimes with unacceptable conduct however and really should know better . A normal off season these days and compared with previous eras , very hard to define i think .

Holy **** @Bearfax , if you can write a book then how can I possibly argue with you!!

I could hardly write 5 paragraphs!!

Smart bastard methinks!!!!

Congratulations . Well done !!!

Seeing as the secret is out I may as well go the whole hog. I have a younger brother who was formerly a regular on this forum. Smarter than I am by a stretch. I've tried to persuade him to return but he's peed off by certain issues. Maybe I can persuade him to reconsider. You knew him as REX

Seeing as the secret is out I may as well go the whole hog. I have a younger brother who was formerly a regular on this forum. Smarter than I am by a stretch. I've tried to persuade him to return but he's peed off by certain issues. Maybe I can persuade him to reconsider. You knew him as REX

Good Lord!

Get him back. He was a good contributor. Wasn't he travelling around a bit ??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6