Finally a “ normal “ off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Get him back. He was a good contributor. Wasn't he travelling around a bit ??

He and his partner travelled around Australia for 18 months. They still occasionally go on lengthy excursions. But they live in the Manly Warringah district. We used to sit on the eastern hill not far from the 25 many years ago. Our father was an avid Manly fan and had the biggest voice I have heard.

A couple of years C & C. Actually working on two more...and a sequel, but don't hold your breath. Could be a couple of years yet. Cost a bit because like most new authors (even J.K. Rowling and Matthew Reilly had to start this way), you are self publishing, which means you pay to have a publisher do all the work, but difference is you retain all rights to the book. If the book is successful, then publishers take an interest and offer to pay to produce. I've been fortunate because it won an international award and three positive critics comments. That enhances its prospects but its early days. It is presented at 10 international expos next year, and that's when I see if its going somewhere. So far minor success.
Well done Bearfax! I've read a few chapters and the detail is amazing. I don't know how you could find the time to post here. What a great achievement. I wish you all the very best and I hope they make it into an Aussie feature film one day.

Hey guys. If you're bored waiting for next season can I suggest a recently internationally released award winning 700+ page horror/scifi/ thriller novel as seen in the below YouTube entry;

Why am I promoting it? Because I wrote it. Hope you enjoy it if you decide to part with your cash. Also on Kindle
I’ve heard of footy players having YouTube clips, but that’s the first book one I’ve seen! Well done.

Hey guys. If you're bored waiting for next season can I suggest a recently internationally released award winning 700+ page horror/scifi/ thriller novel as seen in the below YouTube entry;

Why am I promoting it? Because I wrote it. Hope you enjoy it if you decide to part with your cash. Also on Kindle

Hopefully it goes onto be a best seller, you write heaps more, you have full movie rights, the movies are box office smashes and then you @Bearfax can buy the Sea Eagles, demolish and rebuild Brookie and have heaps of those brown paper bags that other clubs have.

Oh a buy some office furniture for Narrabeen.

Hopefully it goes onto be a best seller, you write heaps more, you have full movie rights, the movies are box office smashes and then you @Bearfax can buy the Sea Eagles, demolish and rebuild Brookie and have heaps of those brown paper bags that other clubs have.

Oh a buy some office furniture for Narrabeen.

I'll be just happy to recover what I spent getting it on its way.

I tell you one thing for sure. I have seen more new and once lost posters springing up like an episode of the walking dead over the last few months.

Would love to hear why people drifted away and also why so many new names( at least to me anyway - 2014 vintage)?

So who's come back and why? Did you all just hate TB?
yes...(and I'm on the record from when the debacle started.!)

Before the advent of modern or advanced communication technology , unquestionably there were just as many unsavory incidents involving footy players and that were in all likelihood or no doubt not reported or disclosed . . .
I agree with you. But there certainly has been a spate of them in the last few weeks.

Matthew Reilly makes a lot, but he probably supported norths.

I actually knew Matthew Reilly's dad years ago. He was secretary of the Parole Board. Tried to use that angle in an e-mail to Matthew to get some tips, but so far no response. true story

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6