Finally a “ normal “ off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sadly I think you are right, gee we are going to be short in the centres aren’t we!!
I sadly agree just very sad for all concerned and involved.
All the goodwill in the community that has been gained since Des coach signing will be lost because of this incident , again I say not like some In the media I will give Dylan the presumption of innocence like every one deserves to but if proven guilty he will be shown the door and contract torn up.

Last edited:
As soon as I read this post on Monday, I knew we were doomed. But seriously, it is so disappointing to hear this story about Dylan, especially after all the positive news we have had as a club over the last month or so. Anyway, we shall wait and see what comes out of this debacle now.

Countries are set up by people and people set up their communities . It is really preschool simple logic when you look at it
Give me an example of how God is to blame

What about kids born with (or who develop) absolutely horrific, life-limiting disabilities then? That’s got nothing to do with the community, or anything ‘set up’ by people. Sure, some birth defects are linked to poor choices on the parents’ behalf, but plenty are not - they’re biological stuff-ups that nobody can foresee or control. Ditto babies and kids (not to mention adults) who develop, for example, invasive brain tumours that either ruin their lives (and potential) or cut them short. If the best of modern medicine can’t help you, self-belief certainly can’t. Self-belief is only worth a pinch of **** if you’re already equipped with the means and opportunity to achieve your potential - and that’s assuming you have the potential in the first place.

I’ve already said I don’t believe in God - but if you do, then who else can you possibly blame for birth defects, disabilities, and life/potential-limiting diseases that humans have no say in or control over?!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6