Finally a “ normal “ off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s a little known fact but most religious wars were started on sporting fan Internet forums.

I blame those damn Taoists ..... just sitting back and contemplating their navels ...... could of arranged an intervention or something the lazy self absorbed muppets .....

From the point of view of all the threads degenerating into complete and utter asinine boring bullcrap, this certainly is a normal off-season.

Wow .... I bet you are a load of giggles at the Xmas dinner ......

"According to the story, a united humanity in the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating eastward, comes to the land of Shinar (שִׁנְעָר‬). There they agree to build a city and a tower tall enough to reach heaven. God, observing their city and tower, confounds their speech so that they can no longer understand each other, and scatters them around the world."
Extract from Wiki. Apparently god created different tribes/communities
And they could have all stayed put if they had just pulled some of these out of their dam and stuck them in their ears.;)

Ah yes young Harry. No good ever came of religion. A very brutal, violent art reponsible for the greatest loss of life in mankind. Fortunately we live in a mainly atheist pagan country that spares us the threat of belligerent self-righteous sky fairies.
According to flat earth theorists the country of Australia doesn't even exist. Everyone with an Aussie accent are just payed actors to cover up a real truth.. whatever that is.. all I can say is I must of missed the memo coz I haven't been payed yet

According to flat earth theorists the country of Australia doesn't even exist. Everyone with an Aussie accent are just payed actors to cover up a real truth.. whatever that is.. all I can say is I must of missed the memo coz I haven't been payed yet

The flat earthers are exclusively Yanks. They be a very special breed in them parts.

Their mere existence calls into question the theory of Darwinism.

The flat earthers are exclusively Yanks. They be a very special breed in them parts.

Their mere existence calls into question the theory of Darwinism.
Yes I’ve always pictured their followers resembling something like the people from Beverly Hill billies. Few screws loose indeed

The Tower of Babel is a biblical tale from Genesis.

I guess if you don't believe in the truth of the bible it doesn't prove anything. If you do, the basic divisions between different cultures seem here come about by an act of god.
If you have read the scriptures those people were divide for a good reason .
In the we are all accountable by our own actions and not God . This is the way I see it .
I dont blame the faith , the Police department , the Medical field, the Department of education etc...... because of the few corrupt arse holes priests , police , doctors and teachers that abuse their power .
Some fathers rape their own children . How fcken sick is that ? Have you lost faith in your father. your brother , your son , your best mate or your grandfather because of these sick bastards ?
Never let those sick corrupt people make you lose your faith in humanity or God .

Yeah I’m back, and it’s as clear as mud , it’s the off season!!

Sadly I’m off to Tasmania with the whole family and the trouble and strife has given me THE ULTIMATUM!!

Pack a fishing rod and you are DEAD MEAT!!

Bugger!!
I'm off for an overnighter soon chasing Murray Cod, ill try take some pics.

I'm off for an overnighter soon chasing Murray Cod, ill try take some pics.

Being a country boy I was brought up on Cod and Yellowbelly.

My son in law , before his passing was a fabulous fisherman and loved catching a big Cod ( all of which were then thrown back in).

He was a catch and release man, in a catch and “ yummy yummy get in my tummy “ sort of guy!!

Unless of course you’ve got your bag limit.

My son in law , before his passing was a fabulous fisherman and loved catching a big Cod ( all of which were then thrown back in).

He was a catch and release man, in a catch and “ yummy yummy get in my tummy “ sort of guy!!

I'll be on the Manilla river outside of Barraba.

You forgot the winky face after bag limit.

*cough*

@;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6