Finally a “ normal “ off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe one reason for a better or reasonable sense of stability and order at the moment is the comparison to last off season"s almost continuous unhelpful distractions and dramas . Initially with Green wanting out , then the Gould induced interference in trying to recruit Moylan and which had the desired effect with failing to land him . Also of course the Greenberg motivated and intentionally prolonged salary cap witch hunt lurking in the background , then the Junior Pearce debacle . Anyway would have been an interesting Sliding Doors type situation if either Moylan or Pearce were recruited and then no Thompson or Suli or maybe one more discarded contracted player to accommodate him . Just fortunate that the Marty Tapau issue has settled down now and more certainty and stability hopefully to continue in general . Still a fair bit of time to go until the start of season 19 but for sure , much better to experience this type of an off season with some reasonable semblance of normality then the state of affairs last off season . .
And on top of all that the presence of he who cannot coach...

Hopefully not much to this:

From Weidler -
Breaking. The NRL has been informed a senior Manly player has been interviewed by police today - understood to be Dylan Walker. Incident involves a domestic dispute More details later @9NewsSyd

Way to tempt fate mark from Brisbane, not only this but you used the detestable and played out “gate” simile in another thread.

If we had a three strike rating system in Silvertails you would’ve earnt two from me today!

Last edited:
@Danny_Weidler

More to our breaking story - Police have now confirmed in a statement a 24 year old man is assisting them with enquiries in relation to a domestic incident

Jeez I’m good at picking players who will shine .........NOT.

And now I’ve ****ed up the “ normal season”!!!!

Sorry @The Wheel back to being a “ Nark”.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6